004 - Oliver Ford Davies (Governor Sio Bibble)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Davies.jpg

Next up is Oliver Ford Davies, better known to Star Wars fans as Governor Sio Bibble of Naboo.

Mr. Davies is not only an award winning stage actor, but a film actor with over 30 years worth of credits to his name. His presence commands respect, and as such it is no surprise credits include many professors, doctors, lords and bishops. Not to mention, and planetary governor in no less than three Star Wars prequel movies. ;)

You can check out Mr. Davies’ IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0203882/

There aren’t many results to base Mr. Davies’ signing patterns on, however, the few that exist are all positive, and fast. It seems if you send him a request, there’s a possibility you will get it back signed in just over a week. Now don’t hold me to that, everything depends on the signer’s schedule and available free time. However, if you send something, you will probably get it signed or personalized. You might also get a B&W 6X8 photo too.

This will be my first attempt to get his signature, so I’ll let you know what happens. Be sure and log your request. Post it below if you like.

Oliver Ford Davies
c/o Caroline Dawson Associates
2nd Floor
125 Gloucester Road
London
SW7 4TE
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep2 1.jpg
    0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep2 1.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 623
  • 0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep3 1.jpg
    0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep3 1.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 606

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 004 - Oliver Ford Davies (Governor Sio Bibble)

Received a response from Mr. Davies today :D He personalized one of my index cards, plus signed another index card and trading card I sent. He also included a signed 5X7 of his own. An excellent response, that took only 26 days.

Attachments

• OFD autograph.jpg
    OFD autograph.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 546

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

I will be sending Mr. Davies a letter 2 IRC's, 1 widevision card (TPM), and 3 IC's (Index Cards) and SASE Shortly!!!!

RYAN J.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I meant to post this last week.
I sent my request on the 5th.
Thanks to Jedi Joel for helping me out with the IRC's

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I got mine back today and he signed all of my items. It looks like he came across a bad pen when signing one of them which might be why he included one of his own.

14 days

Attachments

• 0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep1 1 success.jpg
    0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep1 1 success.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 501
  • 0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep2 1 success.jpg
    0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep2 1 success.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 457
  • 0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep3 1 success.jpg
    0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep3 1 success.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 0004 Oliver Ford Davies epX 1 success.jpg
    0004 Oliver Ford Davies epX 1 success.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 500
  • 0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep1x 1 success.jpg
    0004 Oliver Ford Davies ep1x 1 success.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 549

Sevb30

New Recruit
Sent Mr Davies 3 photos, 3.00 for postage, letter and SAE, Mr Davies quickly returned them all signed and personalized! Tested from Indiana, USA

Sent on 8/10, received on 8/19!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Well Mr. Davies must be catching up on his requests. Mailed my request on 10/2706 and received a response on Friday (12/1/06)

He seems to be a good signer - I received my photos back signed and personalized. I only sent two with my usual "pick your favorite"...and as usually he signed both. :)

Here's the nicer of the two.

Attachments

• Sio.jpg
    Sio.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 477
Anyone out there experience anything like this before...

Received back my Oliver Ford Davies (Sio Bibble) pics (A BIG THANKS to JediCouncil for the images!) signed as many others I have seen, and, also in the same parcel was my action figure - signed? well sort of signed. It appears that Oliver has written rather than signed this! Just seemed a bit odd to me and was wondering if anyone else had seen these sorts of differences in signatures with Oliver or any other cast/crew member before?

Attachments

• Sio Bibble1.JPG
    Sio Bibble1.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 538
  • Sio Bibble2.JPG
    Sio Bibble2.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 472
  • Sio Bibble Figure Low Res.jpg
    Sio Bibble Figure Low Res.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 549

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I can't seem to get any of the thumnail pictures to open up as larger pictures:( :(

RYAN J.