002 - Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett)

Discussion in 'Autograph Collecting' started by darthskellington, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

After sent out a bunch of request in these 2 weeks,I got first response from him......Jason Wingreen:D

Signed all 4 trading cards.Took just 12 days from Hong Kong to US,then US to Hong Kong:eek:

It's really fast to response.I prefer to wait for at least a month or 2.Absolutely a great signer:p

Sorry for a bad pic;)

Attached Files:

2. Lightdevil

Lightdevil Guest

I Have A Photo Already Signed By Jeremy Bulloch ., Shall I Send The Photo To Jason Or Not? :rolleyes:

3. I would, he has a good record of replying and even if the worst comes to the worst and the photo goes AWOL, at least Jeremy Bulloch isnt the hardest sig to obtain again

4. star_wars_fan

star_wars_fan Infiltrator

I wouldn't worry about sending the one with Jeremy on it. Jason signed mine really fast and it was returned safely. As mentioned earlier, Jeremy is great about signing as well in the event something happened to it. Good luck!

5. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Got second success from Jason today.He signed 4 trading cards & 2 ccg cards.Took 38 days.Will post pic tomorrow:)

6. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Here you go:)
    [​IMG]

7. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

WOW! Those look great!! Keep up the good work!!

RYAN J.

8. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Thanks,Ryan:)

9. Lightdevil

Lightdevil Guest

Today I Have Got A Very, Very Good Sucess From Jason.

:)

Attached Files:

10. Last week I got my 4 pics back from Jason Wingreen, threee of which were already signed so very happy with this success:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Sevb30

Sevb30 New Recruit

Jedicouncil, that is a really neat pic of the bounty hunters together in that last image. I don't believe I had ever seen it before, might I ask where you got it?

12. I brought it off ebay already signed by Alan Harris, Im hoping Chris Parsons, Jeremy Bulloch and Cathy Munroe will be at Celebration Europe so I can get it completed

13. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

My request went out today!

14. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

Got a reply from Mr. Wingreen today! He signed all of my items and included a handwritten letter answering all of my questions! Only took 11 days!

15. angel

angel New Recruit

the address for Jason Wingreen was verry sucessfull i sent 2 tradeing cards and a printed index card and he sighed all and personalized one also had them put do not bend on my envolope cause i forgot what a great guy :)

16. Matt

Matt New Recruit

Another great success from Mr. Wingreen today. He kindly signed my 10x8 (already signed by Chris Parsons and Cathy Munroe). I just need to add Jeremy Bulloch and Alan Harris to complete it.
    Mr. Wingreen also signed six cards and wrote a great letter answering my questions. Top man!

Attached Files:

17. RYAN-J

Very cool success Matt! Keep up the good work! :D

RYAN-J :cool:

18. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

I recently got Jason Wingreen's autograph again. That was my 2nd success from him. He is a great guy and answered my question I asked him. I got him back in 10 days with that address. My autographs are attached.

Attached Files:

19. RYAN-J

Hey Holla300! Congrats on your success! Glad to see you here as a new member here too! Hope you enjoy all this site has to offer :D

RYAN-J :D

20. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

I sent Jason another Request due to new pics I found. I sent it out on the 25th. I will let you know the outcome.