002 - Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett)

After sent out a bunch of request in these 2 weeks,I got first response from him......Jason Wingreen:D

Signed all 4 trading cards.Took just 12 days from Hong Kong to US,then US to Hong Kong:eek:

It's really fast to response.I prefer to wait for at least a month or 2.Absolutely a great signer:p

Sorry for a bad pic;)

Attachments

• SignedCards_JasonWingreen.JPG
    SignedCards_JasonWingreen.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 534
L

Lightdevil

I Have A Photo Already Signed By Jeremy Bulloch ., Shall I Send The Photo To Jason Or Not? :rolleyes:

Lightdevil;71841 said:
I Have A Photo Already Signed By Jeremy Bulloch ., Shall I Send The Photo To Jason Or Not? :rolleyes:

I would, he has a good record of replying and even if the worst comes to the worst and the photo goes AWOL, at least Jeremy Bulloch isnt the hardest sig to obtain again

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I wouldn't worry about sending the one with Jeremy on it. Jason signed mine really fast and it was returned safely. As mentioned earlier, Jeremy is great about signing as well in the event something happened to it. Good luck!

L

Lightdevil

Today I Have Got A Very, Very Good Sucess From Jason.

:)

Attachments

• Bild 002.jpg
    Bild 002.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 526

Sevb30

New Recruit
Jedicouncil, that is a really neat pic of the bounty hunters together in that last image. I don't believe I had ever seen it before, might I ask where you got it?

Sevb30;73030 said:
Jedicouncil, that is a really neat pic of the bounty hunters together in that last image. I don't believe I had ever seen it before, might I ask where you got it?

I brought it off ebay already signed by Alan Harris, Im hoping Chris Parsons, Jeremy Bulloch and Cathy Munroe will be at Celebration Europe so I can get it completed

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a reply from Mr. Wingreen today! He signed all of my items and included a handwritten letter answering all of my questions! Only took 11 days!

angel

New Recruit
the address for Jason Wingreen was verry sucessfull i sent 2 tradeing cards and a printed index card and he sighed all and personalized one also had them put do not bend on my envolope cause i forgot what a great guy :)

Matt

New Recruit
Another great success from Mr. Wingreen today. He kindly signed my 10x8 (already signed by Chris Parsons and Cathy Munroe). I just need to add Jeremy Bulloch and Alan Harris to complete it.
Mr. Wingreen also signed six cards and wrote a great letter answering my questions. Top man!

Attachments

• 2008_0107autos0004.JPG
    2008_0107autos0004.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 493
  • 2008_0107autos0003.JPG
    2008_0107autos0003.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 518

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I recently got Jason Wingreen's autograph again. That was my 2nd success from him. He is a great guy and answered my question I asked him. I got him back in 10 days with that address. My autographs are attached.

Attachments

• Jason Wingreen 4.JPG
    Jason Wingreen 4.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 572
  • Jason Wingreen 5.JPG
    Jason Wingreen 5.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 492
  • Jason Wingreen 6.JPG
    Jason Wingreen 6.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 501
  • Jason Wingreen 7.JPG
    Jason Wingreen 7.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 501

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Holla300! Congrats on your success! Glad to see you here as a new member here too! Hope you enjoy all this site has to offer :D

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I sent Jason another Request due to new pics I found. I sent it out on the 25th. I will let you know the outcome.