001 - Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Discussion in 'Autograph Collecting' started by darthskellington, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Finally,got Ewan back today.He signed 2 trading cards.Great success!!!Will send him again later :D

Attached Files:

2. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

3. Jay

Jay New Recruit

I'm getting a request ready. I'm sending a few trading cards, but really I'm hoping for the standard photo.

4. Matt

Matt New Recruit

I got the same photo and note as everybody else today. I'm very pleased but will try again in a few months with my own 10x8.
    Took 3 weeks in the UK.

5. Jay

Jay New Recruit

Got my request sent yesterday!

6. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Today I got a surprise:)

With more people got the B&W photo & items back unsigned,I expect I have the same result and wait.So when I opened the envelope,saw all Ewan cards signed.What a big surprise!!!I think I have more luck than anyone here.

Back to 2000,the first time sent to Ewan with a Ep1 postcard.Then,it came back signed.Second time a few months ago,I sent 2 Ep2 trading cards,they all came back signed.Now the third time,I sent four Ep3 trading cards,again all back signed:)

Although I'm not sure all Ewan autos are real or secretarial,I'm still happy with them:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. RYAN-J

DUDE! That's sooooo cool! I might write him a 3rd time and see what happens.

RYAN-J

8. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

GOOD LUCK

9. RYAN-J

Well I'm getting ready to send out my 3RD Request! Let's hope it works!

RYAN-J

10. Jay

Jay New Recruit

I recieved my Ewan success! I sent 2 trading cards, letter and SASE. Recieved the card back unsigned but I did recieve the standard small b&w photo of Ewan signed. Not an expert on Ewan yet but I'm still happy!

11. RYAN-J

ONE..TWO..THREE Stikes I'm out! Got my 3rd letter back from Ewan McGregor today along with my Widevision cards UNSIGNED. the
    note stated that he is on a 3 1/2 month motor bike trip and regrets that he is unable to respond to my request.

Letter & unsigned cards:
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ewan_McGregor_Failure.jpg

Sent: May 1st 2007

Replied: June 27th 2007

Days taken 58

Address used:

Mr. Ewan McGregor
    PFD Drury House
    34-43 Russell Street.
    London Wc2b 5Ha

RYAN-J

12. Sevb30

Sevb30 New Recruit

His secretary must be on the trip too, because his TTM have significant differences with his in-persons. That's why I never have written to him, I believe from looking at a lot of in-persons that his TTM are secretarial.

13. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Like I saide before,I got more luck than everyone here.Now it came through again.Today,I got items back all signed:eek:

[​IMG]

Although still not sure if they are real or not.I'm still very happy.Thank you so mych,Ewan:p

14. Chewie

Chewie The Mighty Wookiee

On Saturday I got a reply from Mr. McGregor as well. He signed the 2 trading cards I sent and enclosed a standard b/w headshot as well. :D

I tend to think that Ewan's through the mail autograph IS authentic, because I don't know why else there would be times when he doesn't sign the items you send and just encloses a headshot, and other times where you get notes saying that he is traveling. :cool:

15. RYAN-J

MAN! I would love to try him again, But I've already sent him three letters and all I got was the B/W photo. Oh well! :(

RYAN-J

16. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Just got items back from Ewan......all unsigned,no standard b/w photo :(

Also with a short note said he is busy in filming and won't be back to UK this year.So save your time & money until next year;)

17. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

Shame you got them back unsigned. He is a tuff one to get thats for sure.

18. Chewie

Chewie The Mighty Wookiee

Haha wow you finally missed him, huh? I was wondering how many times you could get lucky and have sign your cards. :D
    I sent him one time in 2007 and got my 2 cards signed and a photo.

19. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Yes,finally missed.Turn out 4 success,1 fail:D