001 - Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Finally,got Ewan back today.He signed 2 trading cards.Great success!!!Will send him again later :D

Attachments

• EwanCards.JPG
    EwanCards.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 480

Jay

New Recruit
I'm getting a request ready. I'm sending a few trading cards, but really I'm hoping for the standard photo.

Matt

New Recruit
I got the same photo and note as everybody else today. I'm very pleased but will try again in a few months with my own 10x8.
Took 3 weeks in the UK.

Today I got a surprise:)

With more people got the B&W photo & items back unsigned,I expect I have the same result and wait.So when I opened the envelope,saw all Ewan cards signed.What a big surprise!!!I think I have more luck than anyone here.

Back to 2000,the first time sent to Ewan with a Ep1 postcard.Then,it came back signed.Second time a few months ago,I sent 2 Ep2 trading cards,they all came back signed.Now the third time,I sent four Ep3 trading cards,again all back signed:)

Although I'm not sure all Ewan autos are real or secretarial,I'm still happy with them:)

EwanCards_4.jpg

EwanCards_3.jpg

EwanCards_2.jpg

Jay

New Recruit
I recieved my Ewan success! I sent 2 trading cards, letter and SASE. Recieved the card back unsigned but I did recieve the standard small b&w photo of Ewan signed. Not an expert on Ewan yet but I'm still happy!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
ONE..TWO..THREE Stikes I'm out! Got my 3rd letter back from Ewan McGregor today along with my Widevision cards UNSIGNED. the
note stated that he is on a 3 1/2 month motor bike trip and regrets that he is unable to respond to my request.

Letter & unsigned cards:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ewan_McGregor_Failure.jpg

Sent: May 1st 2007

Replied: June 27th 2007

Days taken 58

Address used:

Mr. Ewan McGregor
PFD Drury House
34-43 Russell Street.
London Wc2b 5Ha

RYAN-J

Sevb30

New Recruit
His secretary must be on the trip too, because his TTM have significant differences with his in-persons. That's why I never have written to him, I believe from looking at a lot of in-persons that his TTM are secretarial.

Like I saide before,I got more luck than everyone here.Now it came through again.Today,I got items back all signed:eek:

EwanObiCards.jpg

Although still not sure if they are real or not.I'm still very happy.Thank you so mych,Ewan:p

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
On Saturday I got a reply from Mr. McGregor as well. He signed the 2 trading cards I sent and enclosed a standard b/w headshot as well. :D

I tend to think that Ewan's through the mail autograph IS authentic, because I don't know why else there would be times when he doesn't sign the items you send and just encloses a headshot, and other times where you get notes saying that he is traveling. :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;77112 said:
On Saturday I got a reply from Mr. McGregor as well. He signed the 2 trading cards I sent and enclosed a standard b/w headshot as well. :D

I tend to think that Ewan's through the mail autograph IS authentic, because I don't know why else there would be times when he doesn't sign the items you send and just encloses a headshot, and other times where you get notes saying that he is traveling. :cool:

MAN! I would love to try him again, But I've already sent him three letters and all I got was the B/W photo. Oh well! :(

RYAN-J

Just got items back from Ewan......all unsigned,no standard b/w photo :(

Also with a short note said he is busy in filming and won't be back to UK this year.So save your time & money until next year;)

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Bounty CK;81032 said:
Just got items back from Ewan......all unsigned,no standard b/w photo :(

Also with a short note said he is busy in filming and won't be back to UK this year.So save your time & money until next year;)

Haha wow you finally missed him, huh? I was wondering how many times you could get lucky and have sign your cards. :D
I sent him one time in 2007 and got my 2 cards signed and a photo.

Chewie;81038 said:
Haha wow you finally missed him, huh? I was wondering how many times you could get lucky and have sign your cards. :D
I sent him one time in 2007 and got my 2 cards signed and a photo.

Yes,finally missed.Turn out 4 success,1 fail:D