Search results

1. G

Jeremy Bulloch TTM Rumor?

As I just posted in another thread, I have just discovered that Mr. Bulloch is going to be at an event next weekend that's about 2 hours away from me. Guess the luck of the Irish was with me yesterday. :) For anyone around the Kansas City area, Jeremy Bulloch will be at the Planet Comicon...
  2. G

Autograph Successes!

Well, I just found out some bad news. It appears that Jeremy Bulloch no longer accepts TTM requests. I was poised to send the figure and glossy out to him. Luckily, I have also just discovered that he will be appearing next weekend at an event that's a 2-hour drive away. For anyone close to...
  3. G

Jeremy Bulloch TTM Rumor?

I just read on another forum from a post dated late Jan. 2011 that Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) is no longer accepting TTM autograph requests. Has anyone on here heard of this? And I was JUST getting ready to send a glossy and a figure to him to sign. :(
  4. G

003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

I received my autographed package back from Mr. Jones last Friday (March 11). Sent it off during the last week of January. I sent a Dave Prowse autographed glossy (Vader & Boba) as well as a CIII Carded Vader figure. He signed the glossy in silver (as did Mr. Prowse) and signed the front of...
  5. G

Autograph Successes!

Just received my package of autographed items back from Mr. James Earl Jones. Sent off during the last week of January, received March 11th. Sent a Dave Prowse signed glossy from his site as well as a Celebration III Carded Vader figure. Had originally sent the package off last fall, but...