Search results

1. OneCardSHy

eChocolate Eggs Confiscated at U.S. Border

2 Seattle men stopped at border for illegal candy "SEATTLE (AP) -- Two Seattle men say they spent more than two hours in a detention center at the Canadian border after U.S. border agents discovered illegal chocolate eggs in their car. Brandon Loo and Christopher Sweeney told KOMO-TV they...
  2. OneCardSHy

Hasbro could make more money with less cost for development

This may not work for action figures (since they are constantly under improvement) but for something like the Fighter Pods Hasbro could put out Series 1-12, give it a break of 2 years, and then re-introduce Series 1-12 (real time) all over again. At three series a year that's six years in...
  3. OneCardSHy

Random Collectibles

In order to contain myself from starting dozens of threads just to post a photo or two of my more random collectibles, I'll stick them all in here. If you've got some really random or obscure pieces, by all means PLEASE join the fun! :D Let's kick things off with the Disney Imperial Bowling...
  4. OneCardSHy

Bradford Exchange HO SCale Train Set

The Bradford Exchange is releasing Star Wars HO scale train cars at a rate of approximately 1 every three months. They're quite pricey for what they are ($75 each...). You can hop onto their 'easy payment plan' ($25 / month) and it's kind of fun to get the next mystery car every couple of...
  5. OneCardSHy

FOUND: Fighter Pods Series II

Walmart is the current hot spot for Series 2 Fighter Pods. Saturday a brand new case of 20 blind 2-packs appeared, giving my already super-charged weekend an additional boost! 26 of the 40 figures were uniques, and unlike the Series 1, there didn't seem to be any any army building 2-pack...
  6. OneCardSHy

Mystery Coins from Cook Islands

In 2005 the Cook Islands licensed Star Wars images for their commemorative currency. It was a fairly nice, really expensive set. It sold (new) at nearly $800US and very few sets actually sold. http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=66405 On eBay I came across two sets of...
  7. OneCardSHy

FOUND: New 2012 Clone Wars Slap Bands

Perhaps not a glamorous collectible, for those of us collectors who focus upon the things that will be "here today, gone tomorrow, never to be found again" these Clone Wars Slap Bands are the next lucky find. They're manufactured by Bulls I Toy LLC and are the second wave of the slap...