Search results

1. Vader Nation

CollectorMania - London

http://www.collectormanialondon.com/ Denis Lawson will be signing Star Wars pics Is anyone going? I would love to get his signed pic. Let me know. thanks Rod
  2. Vader Nation

StarMania

Even though I am tapped after CV, there is a good convention in September http://starmania2010.com/starmania2010_home.html It has a pretty good guest list, including the Captain.
  3. Vader Nation

023 - Mark Jones (Commander Nemet)

In case some you missed it, Mr. Mark Jones passed away in January. He will be missed.
  4. Vader Nation

021 - Burnell Tucker (Del Goren, Wyron Serper)

strange, again mine has been out since March/09. may have to resend.
  5. Vader Nation

138 - Matt Lanter (Voice of Anakin Skywalker - Clone Wars)

Success - signed 4/4. Didn't answer any of my questions, but still a nice response. I have included Ryan's Pic as a starter.
  6. Vader Nation

134 - Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ashoka Tano)

Success! signed 4/4. Awesome sigs, took aprox 4 mos.
  7. Vader Nation

135 - Catherine Taber (voice of Padme Amidala)

Success! Sent 4 photos, letter, SAE, $. I received all four signed. She included a letter responding to my questions and included a card from the Fan Days. Very Nice, thank you Ms. Taber!!!
  8. Vader Nation

127 - Christopher Muncke (Captain Khurgee)

Very nice man. I emailed him and he has my pic. He just lost my address and will be sending out the pic shortly. Now, if only all the actors were like him.....
  9. Vader Nation

127 - Christopher Muncke (Captain Khurgee)

Man! I have had mine out since April 09 at that address!!!!
  10. Vader Nation

137 - Tom Sylla (Voice in ANH, TPM)

Nice and interesting success from Tom Sylla. Signed 3/4 photos, including a Battle Droid, and two Massassi Outpost Announcer photos, but did not sign the stormtrooper photo as he said he did not voice a stormtrooper. Interesting as I have seen other signed photos. He also included a 2 page...
  11. Vader Nation

136 - Jim Cummings (Voice of Hondo Ohnaka in The Clone Wars )

Success - Very happy as Mr. Cummings signed all 3 photos I sent him and he included a nice letter outlining the recording of an episode of TCW. c/o Danis, Panaro & Nist 9201 W. Olympic Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90212 USA
  12. Vader Nation

056 - Tracey Eddon (ROTJ Stunt Double for Leia & C-3PO)

Success! Ms. Eddon signed all 4 that I sent her. Very happy with this reply!!
  13. Vader Nation

113 - Rick Baker (Hem Dazon, Figrin D'an)

After a 6 month wait, I got a very pleasant surprise as Mr. Baker signed all 4 photos I sent him. I am very happy with this reply!! I used the address above and will post a scan later.
  14. Vader Nation

004 - Oliver Ford Davies (Governor Sio Bibble)

Very nice reply - Mr. Davies signed all three photos that I sent!
  15. Vader Nation

136 - Dee Bradley Baker (Voice of Commander Cody, Captain Rex - The Clone Wars)

Nice response. Mr. Baker signed all four photos I sent. He didn't answer my questions, but still a very nice response. I will post pics later.
  16. Vader Nation

027 - Norman Chancer (Tamizander Rey)

Very nice success, Mr. Chancer signed all three of my pics and even returned my $. Address used was the Harvey Voices address above.
  17. Vader Nation

079 - Brian Blessed (Boss Nass)

Nice Success Today! I received all four signed and Mr. Blessed included his own B/W signed photo. He returned my letter with his signature on it, thanking me for the letter included the inscription "Big Love". Did not answer my questions although. address used: c/o Associated International...
  18. Vader Nation

136 - Dee Bradley Baker (Voice of Commander Cody, Captain Rex - The Clone Wars)

Mr. Baker is a well known voice actor and is best known for his work on SpongeBob SquarePants, Halo and Gears of War. He does the voices of Commander Cody, Captain Rex and Clonetroopers on the Clone Wars. He seems to enjoy writing to his fans and can be reached TTM. c/o Sutton Barth & Vennari...
  19. Vader Nation

010 - Howie Weed (Wampa: Special Edition, Ketwol, Melas)

WOW!!! That is the longest I have ever heard.