Search results

1. X

Large Jar Jar Binks found on Ebay.

Chewie, Thanks for your help. Can you take some pics of Jar Jar so I can so more of what he looks like? For example some pics of his back and fron without the shirt. Thanks
  2. X

OK can you do that? That is great.
  3. X

I found this on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=320440114559&Category=751&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2 I just wondered if anyone owned it? Where does it come form, how large is it and is it possible to get it somewhere else then on ebay? Thanks Xeper.
  4. X

hasbro 12 inch jar jar binks

thanks just a few more things. are the clothes sown or fastend to the body in some way? for example the pants. i can't se if thay are fastend to the body or if they are removable. and are the ears posable in any way? do you have any pictures?
  5. X

metal

are anybody else listening to polish and skandinavian metal? i am listening to vader,blood red throne and anal stnch to name som polish bands. of norwegian bands i listen to gorgoroth and gorelord and i listen to the finnnish band kalmah.
  6. X

hasbro 12 inch jar jar binks

i have tried to find to find photos if this fig for some time now. but i can only find a picture of him in the box. does anyone have a picture of him outside the box? and perhaps in different poses? sorry if this is put the wrong place.