Search results

1. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Questions and Discussion

Hey guys, I got a quick question for yall. I have quite a few autograph successes TTM but now Im thinking about trying some action figures TTM. How good is the success rate? Are stars less prone to sign a figure over a photo? And what is the best way to package the figure so that I can pre-pay...
  2. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Successes!

Success from Jimmy Smits! http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/MazterJedi/Autographs/JimmySmits.jpg
  3. Mazter_Jedi

New Addresses for Unlisted Names

Im looking for an address for Cully Frederickson, aka Rahm Kota from TFU. Fanbiz, Wattographs and Google came up empty. Any idea where else to look? Also, came across an address for Matt Sloan aka Plo Koon, that was different than the address on Wattographs. Matt did the voice for Vader in the...
  4. Mazter_Jedi

Thanks Ryan. Please let me know if you hear anything since you already have an account over there. As if you couldnt already tell, Im working on a TFU auto collection. Ill keep you posted.
  5. Mazter_Jedi

So Ive had some successes lately (see http://www.potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13586) and now Im shooting for all the actors in the Force Unleashed game. However, there is one actor, Cully Fredericksen, that I cant find anything on. Any ideas where else I can look for an address? Thanks!
  6. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Successes!

Got a success in the mail today from Amy Allen. She is the hottest Jedi ever! http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/MazterJedi/Collection%20Pics/Autographs/AmyAllen-AaylaSecura.jpg
  7. Mazter_Jedi

I have some questions for you autograph experts. I have sent request to Amy Allen and Sam Jackson. Just curious if someone has tried them before and how long it took. Im going on about 3 months here.
  8. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Successes!

Yay! Got my first auto TTM today from Jeremy Bulloch, whom I had the pleasure to meet over the weekend at Disney Star Wars weekends, where I also got autos from Warrick Davis, Daniel Logan, Troy Denning (New Jedi Order author), and John something (sorry dude!) from Lucasfilm, an asssitant...
  9. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Rookie

You following me?
  10. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Rookie

I keep seeing things about IRC's. I have gone to all of my local post offices, and either they have never heard of them/didnt carry them, or they dont have any and dont know when they will have more. I checked the USPS web site, and it said that they discontinued IRC's last year. So what can I do?
  11. Mazter_Jedi

One more question...I know Wattographs is the ultimate place for getting Star Wars autos, but Id like some non-SW autos, particularly Nicolas Cage, my wife LOVES the National Treasure movies. Any ideas where to look?
  12. Mazter_Jedi

Thanks guys. Its funny that you say that they will use the cash on their next US trip, cuz I know Jeremy Bulloch will be coming here next month for Disney Star Wars Weekends. Usually the autograph lines there are horrible, but now that I know about mail requests, I think Im gonna skip them this...
  13. Mazter_Jedi

How does US dollars over there do any good? Doesnt that still make someone have to go to the post? I thought they whole point was to make it as easy as possible. If that is the case, I can send this thing out today. It just dont sound correct, but Ill take your word for it.
  14. Mazter_Jedi

Hey all. Last week I sent out my first batch of autograph requests, hopefully Ill have news soon. However, I seem to have a failure already. I have a request here for Jeremy Bulloch, located in the UK. I understood from the Q&A that you could IRC's to prepay an item back to you from another...
  15. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Rookie

I checked out the Wattographs site, it almost makes it sound easy, as if the people on eBay are making people in suckers. Anyway, it sounds like you can send just about anything, but mostly photos. Whereabouts can I get some nice, professional photos of some of these people to send for...
  16. Mazter_Jedi

Autograph Rookie

Greeting everyone. I have thought about collecting autographs, for I have only managed to get my hands on two over the years, one off of eBay and one from line-standing. I read on the forum that sometimes celebrities will sign items for you if you send it to them. I have a few select people Id...