Search results

1. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #12

that is one movie i do not plan to see will farrel is not my favoite actor
  2. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #13

our house has the clear lights around the roof and multi color lights on the porch simple but pretty
  3. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #8

i will leave a 100calorie cook pack because i care :)~
  4. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #7

pumkin pie is not my favoite yuck.i like apple
  5. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #4

my favoite xmas story is the grinch who stole christmas yea that
  6. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #9

most of the time mine are opend on christmass eve it started we would open one the it ended up all so we keep up
  7. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #6

i choose prancer :)
  8. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #5

i also have to go with the grinch
  9. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #3

not to be a copy cat but my best gift would have to be my millinum falcon , i saw it in a comic store but did not get it and told my parents about it. so one day my mom and i went back to get it and it was gone .i was disapointed but then at xmas in the living room hanging from the celing was...
  10. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #2

i cant tell you what my favoite christmas tune ,but i can tell you my lest favoite the muppets 12 days of christmas.
  11. A

2007 Christmas Giveaway #1

i hope to get a grevious cookie jar and cubbies and speakers for my room :)~
  12. A

Autograph Successes!

i got cool respones from andre Sogliuzzo (captian Typho and more in clone wars cartoons) he sighed every thing i sent and enclosed a verry nice letter took about 53 days i uses this address :C/O william Morris Agency,one william morris place ,Beverly Hills ,CA 90212
  13. A

Autograph Successes!

i used this address for James Arnold Taylor 12930 Ventura Blvd.#623 Studio City ,Ca 91604 sorry it took so long to respond
  14. A

Autograph Successes!

to day in the mail i recived James Arnold Taylor autograph i sent a 4x6 pic and a tradeing card he personaled both and added a 4x6 picture with a nice reply and it all only took 55 day :) very happy
  15. A

Tim Dry Autograph Giveaway

i would take a hat pin and deflate him and they can use his flat airless body as a party tent 11
  16. A

Autograph Successes!

:) i received John Knolls autogragh to day he signed my 4x6 printed picture that i got from this great sight ,than you
  17. A

096 - Tom Kane (voice of Yoda in Clone Wars cartoon)

i sent a request to Tom Kane on 7-8-07 and got a responce on 8-3-07 he signed my tradeing card and my 4x6 photo and he sighed thanks on my letter i sent ,so i am verry happy
  18. A

Autograph Successes!

sorry i do that some times
  19. A

Autograph Successes!

i sent mcquarrie on 7-8-2007 and got it back on 7-20-2007 i used this address IML P.o.box 2459 san Raphael CA 49412,it just had his initials, and Michael Lynch i sent 7-8-2007 and got it back on 7-20-2007 and i used this address 993 spruce St. Berkeley ,Ca 94707.
  20. A

Autograph Successes!

i sent a request to ralph MCQuarrie and he responded in 12 days pretty cool also i sent a request to michael lynch and he responed in 18 day this autograph collection is so fun