Search results

1. S

Collectible of the Day 110 - Clone Wars Mini Microlite Mylar Kite

There is another kite available at Big Lots (in some states called Odd Lots). It also features Captain Rex and is under $2.
  2. S

2010 Christmas Giveaway #4

Aurra Sing & Ventress - nice to have some new women baddies! And although he's not a new character, I am loving getting to see more Bail Organa.
  3. S

2010 Christmas Giveaway #3

Other than my husband and my animals, hmm, I might have to grab my Plush Wampa with removable arm from CV.
  4. S

2010 Christmas Giveaway #2

Gosh, I didn't realize Bogas were so popular! I wanted one as soon as I saw it, so I'd have to say that would be my first choice. I think Tauntaun would be my second choice, but I hear they smell bad...
  5. S

2010 Christmas Giveaway #1

I'd love to be a member of the Modal Nodes!
  6. S

Celebration 5 in 2010

My husband Chuck & I are definitely planning to be there... whenever, whereever. :) Just wish they would announce the details soon so we can all start making plans - and count downs! We would have loved to come to Fan Days but no more vacation time this year... :mad:
  7. S

2008 Christmas Giveaway #1

I like Wookiee Cookiee's idea of a Christmas present! But I would like a Force FX lightsaber. Any one will do!
  8. S

Tim Dry Autograph Giveaway

As a hunter like J'Quille, I'd hide a bomb on his sail barge, and then concoct a reason for Jabba to be on his barge. The bomb would only create confusion, not destroy Jabba. I would slip up behind him during this confusion and slice him open, spilling his slimy innards all over the dais and...
  9. S

Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination

I went to see that exhibit in Columbus, Ohio, and it was really awesome. Unfortunately, neither I nor my boyfriend brought a camera :( Did you wait in line for the Millenium Falcon ride? It was short, but really cool to be sitting in the cockpit watching the stars fly by... scifirefly (hello...
  10. S

The Bothan Spy t-shirt giveaway

Luke Skywalker, of course!