Search results

1. Chewie

New here

Hello! It's quite nice to see a new person interested in Star Wars autograph collecting! Unfortunately, this forum isn't quite as busy as it used to be several years ago. Most of the address listings on this site are at least a couple years old, and some are outdated (like the two return to...
  2. Chewie

Collectible of the Day 176 - Glow in the Dark Boba Fett Puzzle

I think the Boba and Luke puzzles are the only two. Check behind the Boba's maybe, I would think they would have them both. Here's a link on Amazon to what the two boxes look like together: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Glow-Dark-Puzzle/dp/B0059Y6100/ref=pd_sim_sbs_t_1 Here's what my...
  3. Chewie

Collectible of the Day 174 - Vandor Pint Glasses and Mugs

Those are awesome! Definitely have to look the next time I'm at Target.
  4. Chewie

Collectible of the Day 176 - Glow in the Dark Boba Fett Puzzle

I like these puzzles. I picked up a glow-in-the-dark Luke one at my Dollar Tree, opened it, assembled it (best part), sprayed some glue on the back, and framed it with a cheap frame I also got at Dollar Tree. All in all, a pretty nice wall decoration for $2. :D
  5. Chewie

Collecting Star Wars Fruit Snacks

Warren, I did it again and came across some Roundy's boxes today. Picked up two extra's since it looked like you needed it!
  6. Chewie

No problem! I was in a store today that sold Flavorite brand items as well but alas they had no Star Wars fruit snacks. :cry:
  7. Chewie

Hey there, I found this Schnucks box at a Hilander store in Illinois. Didn't see it on your list, so I picked up two extras in case you wanted them! Let me know. :cool:
  8. Chewie

Collectible of the Day 147 - Episode I 3D Brisk Tea Bottles

I haven't even seen a normal Brisk can in ages let alone a Star Wars one. Good to know about the caps, I hadn't noticed that!(y)
  9. Chewie

Will do! I saw your post about Comic Con - sounded like a great time!
  10. Chewie

Collectible of the Day 147 - Episode I 3D Brisk Tea Bottles

I found both the Darth Maul and Droids bottles at Kum & Go convenience stores. This is mostly a midwest chain, not sure how prevalent it is outside of Iowa. No sign of the cans here either, I had some people checking in Illinois as well and no luck there either. Probably because not many people...
  11. Chewie

This is a really neat project, thanks for posting. I picked up the Clover Valley box last year and didn't think anything else of it. I didn't realize there are so many other brands! I just picked up a Best Choice and HyVee box this weekend. Hoping to find a few more when I go out of town for...
  12. Chewie

Chewie's Autograph Trade List 2011

The Matt Lanter and James Earl Jones trading cards are spoken for. Thanks Paulinone!
  13. Chewie

Action Figure trades

This is a list of SW figures I have available for trade. Not much, but I'm hoping to finish up a couple of my collections by trading. Just PM me if you're interested! Thanks for looking. All are in original packaging and have not been opened. AVAILABLE FOR TRADE: Count Dooku 12" figure - Saga...
  14. Chewie

Jay Benedict (Deak)

Can an admin help me out here? I'm no longer able to edit my posting. I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience! Please thank Mr. Benedict for kindly responding to my request. :) The address will be removed as soon as someone can edit it. (y)
  15. Chewie

Non-TTM Autographs

I went to some garage sales today and saw a signed 8x10 Star Trek photo which I purchased for just fifty cents! I had no idea who the autograph was from, but I recognized Whoopi Goldberg in the photo as well so I looked it up. It turned out to be actress Gates McFadden. I'm not really big into...
  16. Chewie

Chewie's Autograph Trade List 2011

Just reorganized my entire Star Wars collection today, and thought I would post an update to the autograph list for trades. It's weakened a little bit over the years, since I've already traded a lot of the stuff I used to have, and haven't gotten a lot of new items in. Nonetheless, I'd be happy...
  17. Chewie

Autograph Successes!

Awesome! Haven't seen any successes from him before. What address did you use?
  18. Chewie

Jay Benedict (Deak)

Hey guys! I know it's been a LONG time since you've heard from me. I've kind of fell out of the Star Wars autograph hunting game and have focused on other areas sporadically. It's certainly good to be back for awhile though. As promised, I said I would post when I heard from Jay Benedict...
  19. Chewie

139 - Pernilla August (Shmi Skywalker)

That address has recently had a few RTS's on it - the new address, if anyone wants to try it, is: Agentfirman Planthaber/Kilden Drottninggatan 55 SE - 111 21 Stockholm Sweden
  20. Chewie

2009 Christmas Giveaway #15

Kit Fisto