Search results

1. Napalm

Electric cars to get Star Wars sounds?

I can't stop picturing a car speeding down the road belting out a TIE fighter scream.
  2. Napalm

Spaced Star Wars Quote

Yeah I've seen a few clips, looks good. But that's the whole point of a trailer, to elude you into paying to go see the movie. I onno, doesn't look terrible. Kinda funny that John Cho's going to to play Sulu(sp?). I hope to see bong rips on the bridge.
  3. Napalm

Spaced Star Wars Quote

Spaced is a great show! I love Simon Pegg and I'm looking forward to seeing him in the upcoming Star Trek movie. Hopefully it's not a flop like so many movies these days are.
  4. Napalm

Shameless self promotion

Hey all, I need knew writers from my website. If you know HTML (or even if you don't) and you're interested, Let me know. We're a humor website. The only other writer I had just quit after a long and painful period of him complaining about my layout and I'd appreciate any help. I'll probably put...
  5. Napalm

Dog Wars

Horrible.
  6. Napalm

Pink mini-Vader costume

For some reason that picture seems strangely eerie.
  7. Napalm

The Moon landing was faked

Haha, very nice. Didn't expect this.
  8. Napalm

Transformers Mr Potato Head

Saw a couple weeks ago, thought it was kind of lame. Seems kind of like a cheap attempt at making the movie even more overhyped than it is.
  9. Napalm

World of Warcraft

I used to. I wish I could now. :( 31 shammy. Ran out of time and never bothered to get some.
  10. Napalm

Lego Stargate model

That's insane. The guy/girl could probably sell that for a reasonable sum of money.
  11. Napalm

How white and nerdy are you?

My god.
  12. Napalm

Fan made Star wars props and Costumes

That jango fett you've got is incredible. How did you do the helmet so well with cardboard?! :eek:
  13. Napalm

RIP Steve 'Crocodile Hunter' Irwin

It's not like his death was unexpected. The man wrestles dangerous animals on a daily basis. EDIT: Er... wrestled.
  14. Napalm

Why You Don't Leave a Car Idle All Summer

Wow, that sucks dude. The nest looks completely repulsive too.
  15. Napalm

Clerks II

Saw it in theatres. Rocked hard. Just wish View Askew had kept it in grayscale, like they did the first.
  16. Napalm

Hogwarts ... made from matchsticks!!!

Whoever built that needs to get outside.
  17. Napalm

New Futurama Episodes

That's great! I love Futurama, and would love to see it making new episodes again.
  18. Napalm

Star Wars Actors Other Movies

Was it? I always get them confused.
  19. Napalm

Star Wars Actors Other Movies

Harrison Ford: What Lies Beneath Carrie Fisher: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (Just in a cameo) Chris Lee: Magneto (X-Men movies) Sam Jackson: We got snakes on this plane!!! Natalie Portman: V for Vendetta The island is the movie Chris was thinking of. (With Ewan Mcgregor) Edit: Just...
  20. Napalm

Hey, I'm new.

Well, Borsk, an example of a post on my former account would go something like this. "lol guys *improper spelling* *lame joke or pun* *random image that has nothing to do with anything* *random swear* lol" You do have to remember I was 10 at the time. And now am alot more mature and...