Search results

1. G

Autograph Successes!

Haha at least you didn't have to wait as long as this guy from startiger! Almost 2 years! Looks like Leslie just found a stack of mail, huh? Submitted By Dizillusioned Type: Success Sent: 08/21/2005 - Rcvd: 07/19/2007 (697 Days) Tester's comment: "Sent A Letter,'Star Wars Episode...
  2. G

028 - Clive Revill (original voice of Emperor Palpatine in ESB)

I've been watching for a new test result for him for awhile now and finally someone on Wattographs got one just about a week ago! Took less than 2 weeks too! Chewie looks like you might have to re-send! SUCCESS - Fan sent item Item Type: I sent Mr Revill two cards, 1 custom card ans 1 finest...
  3. G

003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Nice success, jedicouncil! When did you send it out, recently? Or were you waiting months like the rest of the guys? Thanks!
  4. G

036 - Ian Liston (Wes Janson, AT-AT Driver)

Ryan, Did you send IRC's or cash for the return postage? If cash, how much? Thanks!
  5. G

Startiger is showing 10 new results of people receiving their items back within the last 2 days, most, if not all, from January! Weird how people that sent theirs in March got theirs back in May, and now JEJ must be catching up on his mail from January! Maybe he took a break for a few months...
  6. G

Sarasotarockstar's SW Weekends Autograph Report

I'm reading! Keep up the great work, it's fun to read for those of us that have never made it to SW Weekends before.
  7. G

That would be cool...I've made it to all 4 Celebrations so far but have never made it to SW Weekends. It sounds pretty fun! Peace
  8. G

Thanks for the informative report rockstar. I'd like to see your screencaps you took and your new triple-signed piece. Got any scans? Thanks
  9. G

Photo Template

Thanks for posting that Ryan. I love the look of AmShak's 4x6's and would like to make some for other series like 24. I also have lots of rare behind the scenes pics for Star Wars that don't print out at the 8x10 size even after enhancing them in PhotoZoom Pro, the original source pic is just...
  10. G

Another success reported today at rebelscum in this thread here: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2574055&Main=2432851#Post2574055 reportedly took 3 months Checked out startiger after the news and there is one success a few days ago as well: Good news for all you guys...
  11. G

Drew Struzan Signing At C4!

Hey guys finally making my first post, long-time lurker though. Just haven't has a lot of time to start back up with the TTM stuff. I had the privilege to meet Drew at C1 in Denver and he signed my Celebration poster and ESB Special Edition poster for free there. He was really nice and posed...