Search results

1. Victor_Von_Doom

113 - Rick Baker (Hem Dazon, Figrin D'an)

I'm still waiting on a reply from Baker with that address...and two other addresses as well. He signs sporadically it seems, so count yourself lucky if he decides to sign for you.
  2. Victor_Von_Doom

Autograph Successes!

What address did you use for Boyd? Congrats on the success!
  3. Victor_Von_Doom

Hey new here! Some help?

Welcome to the boards! Wattos is the best place by far to find Star Wars addresses. For other autos check out http://www.fanmail.biz or http://www.star-collector.net Like darthskellington said, check out the threads here for some good (and more importantly, working and up-to-date) addresses.
  4. Victor_Von_Doom

I'm new

Welcome to the boards. There is a great and helpful community here.
  5. Victor_Von_Doom

122 - Catherine Munroe (Zuckuss)

I haven't heard of any successes, or even seen anything for that matter, other than the signing she did. After that I think she fell off the face of the Earth again.
  6. Victor_Von_Doom

124 - Robert Watts (Lt. Watts)

These addresses are RTS as well: c/o Mr. Duncan Heath, I C M, Oxford House, 76 Oxford Street, London W1D 1BS, United Kingdom and c/o Directors’ & Producers’ Rights Society, 20-22 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4EB United Kingdom
  7. Victor_Von_Doom

124 - Robert Watts (Lt. Watts)

I've gotten a few RTS from Watts as well with various California addresses. Maybe he won't sign TTM, or just moves a lot?
  8. Victor_Von_Doom

130 - Hazel Allen (Yoxgit, Ugnaught, Carrie Fisher Stand In)

Cool success, I'm going to have to try that addy!
  9. Victor_Von_Doom

114 - Harry "Aitch" Fielder (Death Star Guard)

Great success! I have a request that I'm getting ready to send him now.
  10. Victor_Von_Doom

A lot of Star Wars autographs for sale - low prices!

Just got some great stuff from Holger, thanks a lot! :D
  11. Victor_Von_Doom

World exclusive Alan Flyng Imperial Officer ROTJ

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think shipping is included in the price. I was originally going to do the signing, but the more and more I think about it, $35 is a lot of money to spend for some random extra.
  12. Victor_Von_Doom

043 - Lightning Bear (Stormtrooper ANH, ESB & ROTJ)

Can we please delete this thread, or at least lock it? What I've just read about his guy makes me sick to my stomach, and its not just the lying about SW roles. Check this link: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=614.0
  13. Victor_Von_Doom

Some are doubting Lightning Bear was in SW

It seems our good friend Lightning Bear/Pushican/John Colbert is not only a liar, but a sick criminal as well: http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=614.0
  14. Victor_Von_Doom

Ewoks Multi-Signed photo

How big is the photo? I like the picture they chose, it'd be cool to add some stormtroopers to it too.
  15. Victor_Von_Doom

Jason Wingreen, Airplane!

Pretty cool, I started collecting Airplane autographs lately and didn't even realize it was him.
  16. Victor_Von_Doom

Autograph Successes!

From the last month or so... Nicolas D'Agosto (The Office) Michelle Arthur (Lost) Shirley Knight (Grandma's Boy) Jane Goodall (Anthropologist) Sal Fondacaro (Star Wars) Jonathan Rinzler (Star Wars) James Tague (JFK assasination) Perry Reeves (Old School) James Leavelle (JFK...
  17. Victor_Von_Doom

Autograph Successes!

Great score jedibill, I love that photo!
  18. Victor_Von_Doom

Autograph Successes!

Great shot jedicouncil, where do you get your photos from?
  19. Victor_Von_Doom

Autograph Successes!

I agree...I've gotten a few things in the mail lately that I sent out in 2005, many of which I had totally forgot I sent to in the first place.
  20. Victor_Von_Doom

Saw Grant Imahara at a lecture!!

Pretty cool Chewie! I was able to see the Mythbusters last year when they did a lecture at Purdue University.