Search results

1. Yodasnews

080 - Irvin Kershner (Director ESB)

I got the same letter from CoolWaters saying I needed to buy it, but in the same envelope was the signed item I sent. Weird.
  2. Yodasnews

Autograph Successes!

A little over 2 years after I sent my letter, I got a reply :)
  3. Yodasnews

080 - Irvin Kershner (Director ESB)

A little over 2 years after I sent my letter, I got a reply :)
  4. Yodasnews

Autograph Successes!

To me the one you posted looks like the ones he has. How can you tell the difference and how do you know he didnt sign?
  5. Yodasnews

012 - C.Andrew Nelson (Darth Vader: ESB:SE, various games)

I am very happy to say, just a few minutes ago I got a personal email from Mr.Andrew Nelson that he did not want to disappoint a fan and for some reason my letter never reached him and he wanted to send me out something as soon as possbile. He also noted he has check out Yodasnews and even my...
  6. Yodasnews

054 - Erik Bauersfeld (voice of Bib Fortuna & Admiral Ackbar)

I got mine back today, 2 week turnaround, signed 2 images I sent and added a cool message to both.
  7. Yodasnews

Autograph Successes!

Got back Howie Hammerman (Voice of Jabba's belch) today!
  8. Yodasnews

069 - Howie Hammerman (Voice of Jabba's belch)

Got mine today from Howie, 6 day turnaround. Signed the image I printed from here in 2 places!
  9. Yodasnews

064 - Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa)

So it seems like he only like to sign that card recently. I sent some pictures so we'll see if I get anything back.
  10. Yodasnews

Convention Autographs

Iv'e actually worked with him on a few projects and it was a Thank You Gift from him. I have a lot of 1 of 1's he did just for me. I will ask him if I can share his address, not sure if he wants it out there. But I will ask. Here are some more pictures of it. Its big, about 13x15 and the...
  11. Yodasnews

Convention Autographs

Thanks!, It's Rodolfo Migliari. He did a bunch of comic covers and the Topps cards. http://starwars.keithjakubowski.net/topps/clonewars/sketches/rodolfomigliari/index.htm
  12. Yodasnews

Convention Autographs

Here is my auto collection to date: http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?instanceid=53827685
  13. Yodasnews

058 - Terry McGovern (ANH voice of Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers)

Sending my request in the morning.
  14. Yodasnews

Autograph Questions and Discussion

I just bought about 18 Autos from the Official Pix Sale! They had some nice deals, less than you would pay at a con for some!
  15. Yodasnews

Huge Hasbro List, Added Clone Wars, Star Tours, ++

Im with ya there. I found another Starfighter a few mins ago but its Obis.
  16. Yodasnews

A few notes: Updated the first post with lower prices on some, removed sold, added pending. Barada, thanks for the reply and you are not the first to mention it, a lot of regulars at YN said the same thing to me. The only reason I am doing US only right now is that I work 2 jobs and have a...
  17. Yodasnews

I used to buy 2 or 3 of each item. Also, send me the 20 you need, I would be more than willing to give you a deep discount!
  18. Yodasnews

Jesse Jensen - DENIED!

No disrespect to Jesse Jensen but I think they should have come up with a better story other than he doesnt have time, come on, he's Jesse Jensen. If James Earl Jones can take the time, I'm sure this guy can.