Search results

1. J

WTB Lava Vader, Holo Yoda, Early Bird Kit

Hi, I have Lava Vaders AFA80 & C3 Vaders AFA too from 80 to U90... email me with your offers jjislas@yahoo.com
  2. J

Peace exists in galaxy.......... until today

Mexican Fan Film Internet Release 10.09.2005 http://cenizasmovie.tripod.com
  3. J

How to make an X-Wing with two tickets

http://www.cfsl.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=370980#370980 AMAZING!!!!
  4. J

I'm the Poker Champion!!!!

Next Snake and/or Pacman, jejejeje :hello: :balloons: :bday: :cheers: :bday: :balloons: :hello:
  5. J

Looking for some mails

Haven't received any response from Steve yet :(. Mary e-mail anyone???? By the way I'm the Poker Champion!!!!
  6. J

Looking for some mails

Thanks, I will try this one because here in Mexico we're having a lot of dissapointments with the official club: :flame: 1. We haven't recieved the magazine called "Universo Star Wars" since July 2004. 2.They increase the membership in $10US more than last year and haven't received...
  7. J

Looking for some mails

Hi, Looking for George Lucas or Steve Sansweet e-mail. Any other contact with the main fan club will work. Appreciate your help _______________________________ jjislas Always looking for Vaders...
  8. J

No more SuperShadow

Remember the famous or I should say INFAMOUS SuperShadow..... :shot: The one that was "friend" of George Lucas and have the original scripts for Episode VII, VIII and IX..... He also had an invented midiclorian table and like to steal info like the galaxy map made by Eric Przybylski...
  9. J

jjislas Wants & Haves

10. J

Official 'Lost' discussion thread

Lost is cool, my second favorite show, 1st is 24. I missed some chapters, yhe first ones. Anyone know when the Lost DVD will be released and 4th Season of 24???
  11. J

Which ROTS Character Are You?

General Grievous 94% Darth Vader 92% Emperor Palpatine 81% Yoda 78% C-3PO 72% Anakin Skywalker 67% Obi Wan Kenobi 56% Padme Amidala 56% R2-D2 56% Chewbacca 53% Clone Trooper 47% Mace Windu 44% I wanted Vader but Griev is ok, lol It took me like 1/2hr to find out...
  12. J

Feel the Force of Vader

More than 20 for a wrist watch, and missed a frog (he told me it was a boggus) Its fun.
  13. J

Happy Birthday Darth Skellington!!

Late, but, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
  14. J

Celebration Giveaways

Did you get mine????
  15. J

Official TBS Times and Meeting Places

I missed all the meeting times, the lines where crazy. I wear the badge all the time, 4 days, but never found a TBS member. I hope next time I can meet everyone. If any of you are returning Tuesday or Monday night, we can meet tomorrow Monday to have lunch, call me (Embasy Suites - 1723) or...
  16. J

meeting @ C3

At noon is the Vader Custome How to by 501 Legion, can we move the hour???maybe 1:30, please let me know Wookie Cookie....
  17. J

C3 TBS Badges

Great they look kewl, Thanks.
  18. J

What do you think about this Double Telescoping Vader. Real or Fake????

Please follow the link for pics http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jjislas/album?.dir=/9951&.src=ph&.tok=ph8FVrCBUTBZEuXd
  19. J

C3 TBS Badges

I want a badge, Im from Mexico City. I will be with mi sister and brother in-law, can you make them too, their names are: Carla, Jaime, and mine Juanjo - jjislas. Thanks