Search results

1. W

2008 Christmas Giveaway #4

peanut butter cookies and some milk to wash them down with.
  2. W

2008 Christmas Giveaway #1

I would like the McQuarrie Concept Luke vs DV Koto statue. If I can't get that then probably some Gentle Giant stuff.
  3. W

Whos going to C4?

I do plan on going. Got a room booked with a couple friends and all I need to do now is get my airline tix, which should be free thanks to Delta. Jorge
  4. W

Happy Birthday chewykingwookie!

thanks folks the wishes are greatly appreciated. I had a pretty good b-day got some movies from my wife POTC 2, Superman Returns, Talladega Nights, and Narnia extended edition. BTW I have two ids on here that I just realized so I hope this doesn't confuse anyone. Jorge aka chewykingwookie
  5. W

Your Secret Christmas Name

mine came back as Cutie dancing fairy when I use jorge and frosty dancing-cracker when I was michael. I can't dance well for a white boy I guess I can. I am far from cute. The E sisters will contest to that. lol Now the fairy thing I am not sure about I can be a lil out there at times and act...
  6. W

Happy Birthday Walking Carpet!

Thanks everyone. I haven't been on this site in a while so sorry for the delay. It was a pretty good b-day. I got one of those DV ROTS Fossil watches from the wife. It is pretty cool. You turn off the lights and hit a button on the watch and flames start to light up around vader's head and then...
  7. W

Letter Substitution

Tater Timed Trails
  8. W

TV - My Name is Earl

I saw this show once or twice. It was pretty funny to say the least. I will have to remember to record it or something.
  9. W

[Humor] Terrell Owens

This was pretty good. Donovan crying though was a lil annoying. Seein TO in a baby outfit was funny. Thanks for the laugh
  10. W

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was at work all day. Which wasn't too bad I suppose. No phone calls so that was cool. I did miss out on some good food though. :( But I did get some of the left overs. lol
  11. W

Empire Strikes Back - the animated GIF movie

Did the guy get busted or something I clicked on the links and didn't see anything. Kept get Foldfive presents. Maybe I am just a lil bit impatient and didn't wait long enough.
  12. W

Star Wars 4-Foot Foosball Table

I finally saw one of these today at Wally World. The box looked pretty cool even though it was beat to all hell. I may have to con the wife into letting me get this and store it in the garage. Who knows she might go for it. lol
  13. W

Star Wars 4-Foot Foosball Table

I may have to wait until this goes on clearance before I pick it up. I might also have to wait until we get a house where I can set it up. No room in the apartment for that thing.
  14. W

Burger King ROTS toys

You do have some tiny wrists wookie_cookie. lol The watches do look pretty cool. I might pick them up as well who knows. I was able to pick up the 2nd wave of the figs today along with a DV.
  15. W

dustrho's collection

Cool costume Chris. Also cool site for your collection.
  16. W

Burger King ROTS toys

These series of toys are a little different than the last series. No plush this time. I have a guy at work trying to get me a DV since it has a sound chip in it that does the breathing plus the wife is trying to get one as well. They were reports that there was a store where some employees got...
  17. W

Separation Of The Twins In December At Aussie Kmart Stores

So these are an exclusive to K-mart in the Land Down Under? Interesting they are the Wal-mart exclusive in the states.
  18. W

Early Bird Figures

I just saw a bunch of these at a Wally World near me. I guess they have extended the date to send in your request for the figs. I think there were 10 when I was there this morning.
  19. W

Covert Ops Exclusive Clone Trooper

They had reposted this figure today for a lil while and then it was off again. I got a tip from another site and was able to order it. They have also been taking the Wedge exclusive off and on the site as well. That is scheduled for delivery in Nov. The Covert Ops I ordered should be sent out...
  20. W

Do you think there will be a C4?

I know I will definitely be there if there is a C4. I enjoyed myself at C3 even though it didn't start off to well. Let's just say the trip out there sucked especially when I lost my license. I hope it is in Indy again I definitely like that city ever since I visited it back in '91. If they...