Search results

1. Darth Daddy

*Fallen Phrase* March 2006

Congrats Yoda Man!!!!! Steve
  2. Darth Daddy

Has anyone ever seen this before?

I bookmarked it. I can't believe this was part of the encyclopedia. Very cool. Steve
  3. Darth Daddy

Four Piece Pewter Set Giveaway

I signed up for the contest. I think the pewter looks really cool. I have miniatures and these seem to be about the same size. Steve
  4. Darth Daddy

Dioramas Are Awesome

AmShak, Well I must give my compliments again. Seeing those scenes brought back alot for me. The scenary that you built was impressive. MOST impressive. I think you need to look into special effects as a career. Steve
  5. Darth Daddy

Dioramas Are Awesome

I went to the diorama area and WOW! That was really great stuff. I am not sure who made them, but they are really great fun. It made me want to hit eBAy with a vengence and pick up all the old toys. Steve
  6. Darth Daddy

New Site Home Page

I like NEW. NEW makes me happy! lol I think TBS changes are for the better. I like all the NEW scrolling stuff too. Steve (the guy who likes NEW stuff)
  7. Darth Daddy

Outbound Flight

Very cool Joel! Thanks. I wasn't sure the exact time period and I am happy its around that time. Maybe it will give us even more back story on Anakin. Steve
  8. Darth Daddy

SW Audio Books...

I am a fan of paperbacks and ebooks. Steve
  9. Darth Daddy

Outbound Flight

Sure.... Just rub it in....lol :) Steve
  10. Darth Daddy

Miniatures Scale AT-AT

I must hunt one of these down. I started playing the minis and stopped getting them. However, now I have a renewed interest...lol Steve
  11. Darth Daddy

New to zone!

Welcome... :spin: This place is awesome! Steve
  12. Darth Daddy

Outbound Flight

Cool Thanks! I heard maybe it was when the Jedi ran from Vader, but your info seems to fit better. Thanks Again. Steve
  13. Darth Daddy

Trouble loggin on

I had a question.... I havent been able to log on to the Spy unless I use my AOL account. The site doesn't come up with IE or Mozilla. Is there any reason for this? I used to have no problems. Maybe something is set up wrong on my end, but I am not sure what it could be. I cleared cookies, did...
  14. Darth Daddy

Outbound Flight

I was wondering if anyone can tell me when the OUTBOUND FLIGHT novel takes place. I have heard three different time periods and wasnt sure if I should read it yet... lol Steve
  15. Darth Daddy

Harry Potter movie

There was a ton of stuff left out. Like how Harry could summon his broom when fighting the dragon and so forth, but in the time frame, the movie did very well. Steve
  16. Darth Daddy

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great day! Football, family and we topped it off by watching Polar Express with the kids. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Steve
  17. Darth Daddy

Harry Potter movie

The Sorceror's Stone was still my favorite movie but book four, The Goblet of Fire, was my favorite story. Steve
  18. Darth Daddy

Empire Strikes Back - the animated GIF movie

Thanks Buzz! I have been telling my friends all about them... Steve
  19. Darth Daddy

Empire Strikes Back - the animated GIF movie

I think that is so cool... Can you send me the file orthe link? I would love to have that in my collection. Thanks for sharing, Steve
  20. Darth Daddy

Harry Potter movie

V was awesome indeed and truly very scary... I didnt even think about Harry's parents, but thought about the wand duel being very SW like. Steve