Search results

1. C

Darth Skellington's Collection

Darth, I like what I see! You have a cool collection and very good ideas. If you will remember you gave me some advice a couple of months ago in regards to my collection. Some of your recent photos have given me some good ideas. The thing I like the best is your bookcase. I want to get one...
  2. C

Jawa Sandcrawler

Sandcrawler gets a call from the Governor... For those of you out there interested in the sandcrawler it has just been announced that Diamond Comics will carry the Jawa Sandcrawler that was originally supposed to be carried by Target. It will come with the 2 Jawas and the RA -7 droid. John's...
  3. C

Jawa Sandcrawler

Hey Amshak They probably removed it from the Cargo Bay because they are going to rethink the price. After all it did say 29.99 retail. I agree with you that why would they announce it in the Insider only to cancel it a little while later. Not to mention with the DVD coming out in Sept. and all...
  4. C

Jabbas Throne Room Diorama

Thanks Borsk for the input. I will remember that for next time and as for your question Darth the grate IS a floor register that I bought at Home Depot. You bagged me but I must say that with lighting underneath it the diorama lights up pretty cool and throws off some unique shadows which adds...
  5. C

One from the other angle. Sorry they re so dark and grainy but you get the idea.
  6. C

one last one
  7. C

One or 2 more but they are too dark or blurry so its tough to get a good idea about the diorama
  8. C

Hey everyone I'm new here and I'm just trying to figure out how to add pix to the posts. If this picture doesn't come up just give me some time to figure this out. If it does work, the photo is of my diorama of Jabbas throne Room, the photo is reminiscent of the photo of Amshaks Jabbas Throne...
  9. C

Looking for Han in Carbonite Life Size Illusive Originals at a somewhat reasonable $

Barada I thought the same thing however it originally retailed for $1200 at the Star Wars Insider Jawa Trader. At the time other Collectible Stores were selling it for about a $1000. This was in 98 but at the time I wasn't interested. I have checked E bay and one ended not too long ago for...
  10. C

Any Suggestions on how to organize and display Star wars collections??

Thanks Barada and Darth for your input I appreciate your ideas and thoughts and I will definitely use some of them when I take on this project. As for your question Barada, my vintage is loose although I have alot of the packages for the figures. My modern collection is mainly packaged however...
  11. C

Any Suggestions on how to organize and display Star wars collections??

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone out there had any good suggestions for displaying a good size collection. I have a spare bedroom in my house that I have designated for my "Star Wars Room". I have every vintage figure and most figures from 1996-2004. I have a few hundred 3 3/4 figures and...
  12. C

Looking for Han in Carbonite Life Size Illusive Originals at a somewhat reasonable $

Hey Everyone I'm new to the forum but if anyone has any info on the Illusive Originals Han in Carbonite let me know. I would like to eventually buy one if I can find it for the right price