Search results

1. IG-PPO

The Clone Wars season 6 not on Cartoon Network

The move of Clone Wars was expected. Shame for Young Justice, in my opinion one of the best animated show now. Replaced by another Batman series.
  2. IG-PPO

News: 2 to 3 movies PER YEAR?!

I think I read that she meant that LucasFilms going to release two or three movies per year but not necessary being Star Wars related. Maybe we could see a Willow sequel. :P
  3. IG-PPO

Star Wars Celebration VI

I am also going! Got booked at the Rosen Centre! :) See all you there!
  4. IG-PPO

Puerto Rico Comic Com 2011

They posted some of my photos in Doug Jones Official Page. YEAH!!! You can see then in the link. There also a video where you can see my right arm for a second. :) http://www.thedougjonesexperience.com/prcc2011.htm
  5. IG-PPO

You may get a hug from Doug Jones if you say that you watched Warriors of Virtue.
  6. IG-PPO

PR Comic Con was this weekend and was a success. Both days were packed (more the Saturday than Sunday). There were lots of CosPlay, although most of them were from Anime/Manga that I am not familiar. All the Q&A sessions that I attended, I think Doug Jones was the best. He was funny guy, who...
  7. IG-PPO

I think the convention center is big enough for the PRCC. I estimate like between 3,000 people for both days more or less. It seems this year they expect more attendance this year. From the Fan page most cosplay will be from anime and manga but there is always a good representation from scifi...
  8. IG-PPO

Hi, On May 21-22, the Puerto Rico Comic Com 2011 will take place in the Convention Center. This will be the 7th time they do this type of event which had many names thru the years (I think they skipped 2008). Previous celebrities had included Ray Park, Daniel Logan, Peter Mayhew, Billy Dee...
  9. IG-PPO

What is your favorite reality show?

Amazing Race and the Apprentice (Celebrity and the Normal one). I only watch American Idol when they do the bad auditions. Used to watch Survivor but I haven seen an episode in years. Started to watch The Voice to see where it goes.
  10. IG-PPO

All-Con 2011 - Dallas, TX - March 18, 19, 20

Glad you had a great time. :)
  11. IG-PPO

Forum Upgrade

The new site looks great.. Good Job!!!
  12. IG-PPO

Sexy Chewbacca Costume?

I like Wampa Girl better! WAAAAMPPPAA!! :)
  13. IG-PPO

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #2

Thanks!!! Got all the items on Saturday. I proudly displaying the Jawa Booblehead on my desk at work. :) THANKS TBS!!!
  14. IG-PPO

Female Stormtroopers - Licensed and For Real?

There is already a female stormtrooper in the Joker Squad set from Entertainment Earth. Her name is Jes Gistang.
  15. IG-PPO

2010 Christmas Giveaway #1

Duros
  16. IG-PPO

2010 Christmas Giveaway #2

Bantha
  17. IG-PPO

2010 Christmas Giveaway #4

Pre Vizsla
  18. IG-PPO

2010 Christmas Giveaway #3

Lando's black book... I hear there some Twilek Dancers number there. :)
  19. IG-PPO

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #3

Oola
  20. IG-PPO

2010 Pre-Christmas Giveaway #2

Naboo!