Search results

1. JEDI FREIJAN

HELP!!!! Size for Rubies Supreme Vader?

Hey, I would not waste my money on a rubbies suit. Do it right! Here is an example If you need help, vist http://thepropden.aokforums.com/index.php here you will find all the help you need. tell'em Kraaam sent ya!
  2. JEDI FREIJAN

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I would like to wish all at TBS a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2006 was a great Year and hope that 2007 is even better. Best of luck to you all.:reindeer: :santa: :drinking: Mark. (aka jedi freijan , darth kraam.)
  3. JEDI FREIJAN

Christmas Giveaway #5

Vader - R2 & 3PO ????
  4. JEDI FREIJAN

Christmas Giveaway #4

Dear Santa, I would like the Darth Vader master rep Helmet. or even one of the clone helmets if you can't afford the vader one. thank's marky.
  5. JEDI FREIJAN

Christmas Giveaway #3

General Veers. He has the charisma of james bond.
  6. JEDI FREIJAN

Christmas Giveaway #2

the freaky guy with the horns on his head, must have been related to maul!
  7. JEDI FREIJAN

Christmas Giveaway #1

It was many years ago. I was about 9 or 10 (i'm now 31) and my mum and dad got me the imperial shuttle.Mum had been looking for the falcon but had no luck searching all over sydney. So that shuttle still sits high on my favs list, and it also survived a house fire 10 years ago to...
  8. JEDI FREIJAN

Signed Action Figures

Hey , what are you after?
  9. JEDI FREIJAN

How white and nerdy are you?

You are 16% white and nerdy 41
  10. JEDI FREIJAN

Ep. I Selling Price

Your not going to sell your Ep1 R2? I would luv the TC-14,Sio,Amidala & pit droids. Would you sell them as a lot?
  11. JEDI FREIJAN

5th Anniversary Giveaway #1

Being one from Oz I'de would be a Surf Trooper. Wearing that helmet might be a bit of a pain to see through when trying to duck dive under the HUGE walls foam, but would come in handy when surfing on those reefs..... Uniform would be :Board(with Empire logo) Empire...
  12. JEDI FREIJAN

New revised Trades List

still looking for the elusive sand crawler.................. I want a AT AT toooooooooo......................
  13. JEDI FREIJAN

Wanted Clone Wars figures MOC

your hunt continues my old friend..................
  14. JEDI FREIJAN

Happy Birthday Darth Aussie & Jedi Freijan

Happy B'day to you too my friend!:birthday: sorry I'm a few days late ,but you know how much fun you have on your "BIRTHDAY WEEK".;) Thanks to all of you for your wishes. They are most appreciated. It's nice to come home...(a bit like cheers)... well thanks again to all of you and many...
  15. JEDI FREIJAN

Ugh

SO , You think $10 a pop is alot. they VOTC are about $25 each , and then you need to destroy them to get the lucas stormtrooper!!! Haven't seen much of the the new stuff in stores here yet. by the way how is everyone . been a while for me.:)
  16. JEDI FREIJAN

Yoda Mini-Bust Giveaway

To ring in the New Year................ Is that ment to be BRING in the new year???
  17. JEDI FREIJAN

Darth Aussie off line

Just to let you all know D.A. asked me to let you all know that his P.C. is in the shop being fixed . He will be back on line in a few days.:)
  18. JEDI FREIJAN

Covert Ops Exclusive Clone Trooper

Hey Guys, I got mine on pre order from casefresh.com .It's a Ozi site .Check it out........
  19. JEDI FREIJAN

New revised Trades List

:whoops: All those updates that you had before made you feel special, didn't they? Now you can start to feel special all over again! In a whole new galaxy........................far far away..........
  20. JEDI FREIJAN

$3.50 figs at Coles stores!!!!!

That's great new's...........more money to spend!!!!!!!!