Search results

1. E

Watto's Lotto 10-01-2003

"i have 936 rebuplic credits." "what are you some kind of jedi waving your hand around like that" "rebuplic credits will do"
  2. E

Watto's Lotto 9-24-2003

3. E

Dexter's Diner Day 2

ugg i missed all of smuggers sabaca and day 1 of this anyway i'll guess i'll pick number 3 (if i don't post anything tommarow then put me down for #4)
  4. E

Watto's Lotto 8-27-2003

umm 845 for me this week
  5. E

Watto's Lotto 8/20/2003

7 2 8
  6. E

Watto's Lotto 8/13/2003

7. E

Watto's Lotto 08/06/2003

this is my first time playing and i'll try 258
  8. E

Podrace III - Day 7

let me see if i guess right and i get 13 points for it and no one else gets it right then i'll win mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't like my odds o well teemto
  9. E

Podrace III - Day 5

ooops *but i stink at spelling (the fonix game worked phor me)
  10. E

Podrace III - Day 5

i don't know who he is put he sounds good neva kee
  11. E

Podrace III - Day 4

sebulba for me (if he spins out then i choose dud bolt)
  12. E

Podrace III - Day 3

Boles Roor for me
  13. E

Podrace III - Day 2

i'll try wan sandage
  14. E

Podrace III - Day 1

i'll try quadinaros ben quadinaros
  15. E

Don't lose your head

its A
  16. E

Hasbro Points

I think hasbro should do something with the points i know i have a ton. I figured that they would do something with them and now when ive been cleaning and wasn't thinking and threw some them out. and i have heard from places that they just keep them on there because they mit do something with...
  17. E

OT on DVD?

THAT STINKS all the eu characters are cool and every thing but i want to see the origanal trilagy on DVD because every VCR i have is crap and VCR's in general are disapering so the onley way i can get it on DVD is if i get one of those things that you can record videos on to disks and i...
  18. E

Christmas Giveaways - ENTER HERE

Christmas giveaways My favorite part of the star wars moives is the big battle at the end of clones where the rebublic gunships are flying by the camera and Yoda kicks dooku's butt 1. Skiff Giveaway 2. Jabba's Palace 3. Endor Giveaway 4. Hoth Giveaway 5. Imperial Giveaway 6. Clone...