Search results

1. S

Target [westport rd.]

When the store opens they will have a newer wave on the shelf.Padme[Secret Ceremony] Wa-7,Emporer,plus a few harder figures to get like Yoda & Chian,Ashla & Jempa,Bariss Offee.The box is fresh.Good luck.
  2. S

Adopt a Pegwarmer Day

Adopt a pegwarmer day toy drive I want to take a moment to personally thank the staff at Bothan Spy on posting this article for me.So far the response has been great in the short period since the article was posted.I invite anybody that wishes to help in this worthy cause to contact the staff...
  3. S

TechOfficerTodd

Awesome trader! Can't wait to trade with again!:D :dance:
  4. S

My Wants/ Haves

Stormtroopers,of any kind[space,snow,sand,deathstar, you know the bad guys.Heck with the rebels and their troops.
  5. S

My Wants/ Haves

Oc is Orange Card and GC is Green Card:)
  6. S

My Wants/ Haves

Here are my haves all on card: Bend-ems Han Solo x2 Leia Obi-won Chewie Action Masters singles: Vader Luke R2-D2 C3PO Stormtrooper six pack action masters box AOTC Yoda x2 Count Dooku x3 Ki Adi Mundi x2 (x2 pending) Dexter Jettster w/ Background stickered version Jango...
  7. S

Kentucky Area Toys R Us

Hello, I am new here and noticed that this area was slim. If you are in the KY area, the Toys R Us on Shelbyville Rd. has been real good about keeping the Pilots, Lott Dodds, Wattos and a few Endor rebel soldiers clean shaven on the shelves. If it is slim, find a manager and they will usually...