Search results

1. darthskellington

Boba Fett movie

A boba Fett movie could be amazing. I thought Logan was well done, so this is a good sign.
  2. darthskellington

News: Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy protection in US

Not surprised by this. They have been in trouble for years, and just aren't very competitive with pricing. It would be a shame if they disappeared though. Big box toy hunting is not that much fun, and TRU is a fun destination.
  3. darthskellington

New Zealand Women's Weekly Star Wars Comic Strips

Very cool. I love learning more about the various international versions of the comics and comic strips.
  4. darthskellington

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

We really enjoyed it, and didn't really have much to fault with it. I was flipping through the "Art of" book and it is interesting to see how the story evolved from concept to what it is.
  5. darthskellington

A4 card?

Yeah, A4 always gives me trouble, as it sticks out above the top of my binder pages. You would want to custom cut a matte, cover some of the excess image that is larger than normal US paper, or, if need be, trim some of the photo off to make it a more standard size in the US.
  6. darthskellington

Interview: Sphero BB-8 designer Ian Bernstein

Awesome. Thanks for posting. :)
  7. darthskellington

New Stuff in New Zealand

Neat! We're seeing random Halloween stuff now with hints of Christmas items to come.
  8. darthskellington

Collectible of the Day 287 - Birds Eye Frozen Pasta and Veggies

A new arrival to the frozen food section of grocery stores in the US is Birds Eye frozen pasta and veggies. So far, two different 10oz packages have been found: Yoda Pasta & Broccoli with a White Cheese Sauce and R2-D2 Pasta & Green Beans with a Marinara Sauce. Birds Eye products are carried...
  9. darthskellington

Collectible of the Day 286 - TFA Flavorice

2015-2016 has brought about a surge in frozen Star Wars treats in the US. FlaVorIce released boxes featuring Star Wars freezer pop tubes and classic character cards you can cut out from the box last summer. Following the release of The Force Awakens, new smaller boxes with cut-out bookmarks...
  10. darthskellington

Disney Inifnity cancelled

Yeah, we're kinda disappointed the line is ending. But, we only collected them for the figures....we don't even have a current system to play the game on anyway. :P They do have great character likenesses though.
  11. darthskellington

New Stuff in New Zealand

Cool info Buzz. :)
  12. darthskellington

Nick Maley

Very nice! I think IG-PPO got to bump into him at one of the Star Wars events in Puerto Rico in December.
  13. darthskellington

The Force Awakens: *Spoiler* Talk

As far as characters, I think impressions taken depend greatly on your own point of view (as always) and upon how much background info you know going in. It has been announced that ALL actors are back for the next movie, so we are pretty much guaranteed to get flashbacks that further explain...
  14. darthskellington

The Force Awakens: *Spoiler* Talk

I liked the the movie the first time around, but really liked it the second time. First trip was taking it on all in, and digesting it. Second go around got to enjoy it and take in more of the background details. I think the biggest plot gap was actually cut in a deleted scene early in the...
  15. darthskellington

Sphero BB-8

I'll be curious to see how the Force Band works. The whole concept of mind or body controlled devices is pretty intriguing, although perhaps a bit at the periphery of our technology yet.