Search results

1. I

New Ki adi Mundi found

Picked up Ki Adi Mundi from an online retailer here in OZ and was not dissappointed when he arrived. After the Biker Scout this has to be one of the best 12" SW figures going around. Great attention to detail in sculpt, paint apps and clothing....makes the thought of a 12" Plo Koon just that...
  2. I

Count Dooku 12" ... Hasbro Has Done It Again!

I have to agree that the 12" Dooku is one of the sweetest SW 12" figures currently avaliable....even if he's a wisker short. The SBD is also a nice figure...as Darth Aussie says, nice sculpt and paint apps, though perhaps lacking in the articulation department. If Hasbro had included the...
  3. I

New 12" for 03

Have to agree there....we can only hope the Padme sees more than just photoshop work to pics before it hits the shelves. The Anakin with lightsaber slashing action I can take or leave but I think the Geonosian is going to be a keeper.. ;)
  4. I

Anniversary Giveaways Start Now

"I have a promise to keep....to an old friend" 1 Autographed CTC Leia 2 Autographed Darth Maul 3 Autographed Taun We 4 Ephant Mon, Jango & Clone Trooper Pilots 5 Padme Mini Bust 6 Electronic 12" Jango Fett 7 Jango, Clone Trooper & Padme Pilots 8 Zam Wessel 9 Reek...