Search results

1. Rancisis

Heres EVERYTHING LEFT

Any news on this? I see you reduced the prices, but I haven't gotten any reply yet. I'm not complaining though, you just go ahead with reducing the price ;)
  2. Rancisis

Heres EVERYTHING LEFT

I've send you mail too, but I'm not sure wether or not it arrived :-/
  3. Rancisis

Wookiee Cookie

I agree fully with the above post. The communication was very nice and packaging superb. Individually packaged loose figures, that's a first for me <grin> Thanks again for a great bargain Erica <thumbs up> On a side note, the Postal services worked very fast this time too. Only 3 days to...
  4. Rancisis

Solve the Scrambled Tiles!

<Begin Darth Vader mode> All to easy ! *uses the Force to hit the submit button of the e-mail* <End Darth Vader mode>
  5. Rancisis

Unified Site Contest 3

Here's what I have so far: 2x AllTroops.com 2x TheBothanSpy.com 2x JediTempleArchives.com 2x Snowtroopers.ca 1x YakFace.com A little off topic, but this just has to get off my chest. Just noticed that I'm too late to enter Watto's Lotto. And it seems my usual numbers were picked, but...
  6. Rancisis

Unified Site Contest 3

Finally got some time to do some searching. Down to 3 suspects. Got the weapon and location though. As for comments, I have problems with some of the websites. As said before, YakFace.com has tons of link with broken images, 'causing my browser to crash all the time. Wich is really...
  7. Rancisis

The New Look

Whee, look at me. I have way to much time on my hands <grin> Reminds me of when I installed Asteroids on BeJedi.com. But I had to drop that project do to traffic reasons... Glad it's here now, love the chopper game <twisted>
  8. Rancisis

Silver Clone Trooper

I got a Silver Clone Trooper for €10 at TheHairyFairy.dk. I ordered a Achk Med-Beck figure, but they were sold out, and I recieved a Silver Clone instead :) Not a figure I was planning to buy (since it costs a whole lot), but for €10, I'm not complaining... Some pics...
  9. Rancisis

How Much of a Geek Are You?

45.95661% - Super Geek ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit on the test, but not much :^p
  10. Rancisis

Online Garage Sale

Ooh, figures for free (well almost, with the current rates...). Do you ship worldwide? Do you accept PayPal for payments. There are a lot of figures in there I'm interested in, but I first need to know if they could get here (Belgium) and if I could pay for it...
  11. Rancisis

Happy Birthday Borsk!!!

*bows in front off powerfull leader* Happt B-day Borsk, may you have many more (at least 900, to see how good you'll look then ;) )
  12. Rancisis

EP1 Chess Set Giveaway

Well, since I can't play chess, I'll just leave this one to other people. Here's for hoping that Chris gets to expand his R2 collection ;-)
  13. Rancisis

Young Jedi Knights

Does anyone have a complete list of all these books? Would like to buy them someday, but only if it's a complete set...
  14. Rancisis

The Battle of Hoth

You should all watch ESB again ;-) Shields where up because someone made a booboo *LOL* Imp's didn't use aircraft because they couldn't penetrate the shields. I'm sure of this because Han didn't get permission to leave the planet because they would have to deactivate the shields to allow...
  15. Rancisis

Don't Lose Your Head

A today, not that it matters anymore *Still mad at my PC by the way*
  16. Rancisis

Don't Lose Your Head

I can't believe I missed two days :'( Darn pc, why can't they ever keep working !?! Going with B today. And hoping I'll be here tommorrow...
  17. Rancisis

Don't Lose Your Head

Seems my luck hasn't run out yet, maybe there's hope for it after all :-s Going with A, today. I just have a bad feeling about that number :-p
  18. Rancisis

Don't Lose Your Head

D, euh I mean Beeeee. Got day one right, but I bet my luck has run out now *LOL*
  19. Rancisis

Don't Lose Your Head

A
  20. Rancisis

Watto's Lotto raffle thread.

Never tell me the ods, I can read too :-p Too bad there is a raffle (though I wouldn't mind winning it), I would prefer if the pot would just grow larger with new figures... But oh well, I'm not in charge here. *Bows in front of mods and leaves silently* 312 301 249 439 158...