Search results

1. V

Anniversary Giveaways Start Now

not an exact quote and it wasn't in the movie but the video "duel of the fates" so it should count. too bad i can't remember it exactly... ""Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." blame natnut if it isn't right!! hehehe 1...
  2. V

Watto's Lotto Week 3

312 again please
  3. V

Watto's Lotto Week 2

312 again if it's still open. can you just put me down for that every week? hehe i'm lazy
  4. V

darth aussie

thanks!! i got the card yesterday in the mail. thank ya!! hope you get the ones i sent soon
  5. V

Watto's Lotto Week 1

my number is.....312....yeah that sounds good.
  6. V

Topps cards wanted

no problem at all. drop me an email and we can get it worked out. veracava@hotmail.com
  7. V

Topps cards wanted

hehe so can ace if he's still around here. i think he's too busy with his gambling problem though (pod race) :D
  8. V

Topps cards wanted

i have all 3 of the ones you need. if you can't find anyone closer, let me know and i can send them your way. i don't have any feedback here, but i've traded with wookiee cookiee on another site and i have ebay feedback if you want to look at it. it's been almost a year since i've done anything...
  9. V

Wookiee Cookiee's Fallen Phrase

wow. great game!! :-)
  10. V

Staunton Virginia

the walmart in staunton finally got in the last wave of figs (palpy, chewie, etc) a couple weeks ago and they are all still on the shelves for the most part. the only one i've had any real trouble finding a second of is dooku from the first wave. also, both unleashed are in and the jango 12 inch...
  11. V

Tomy Ewok Giveaway

ace got yelled at ace got yelled at hehehehehehehehehe
  12. V

Wookiee Cookiee's Word Chaos!

Great game! thanks for doing it mz cookiee :cool: