Search results

1. starwarssisters

New here

Well, the past month has been interesting for TTM. :) I have had SO many return to senders, it's crazy. I got the second RTS from Britt Nicole, the second for Catherine Taber, and another from Liv Tyler. Apparently almost no one from Lord of the Rings signs TTM. Bummer. Although I did get an...
  2. starwarssisters

New here

I sent out five autograph requests yesterday to... Peter Cullen Steve Downes Kate Capshaw John Rhys-Davies Britt Nicole ...I used addresses from StarTiger, I believe they sould come back successfully.
  3. starwarssisters

New here

I really like how I can track which requests I have pending, and which ones I have out. No more tracking in a notebook! :)
  4. starwarssisters

New here

Yeah, I kind of thought IRCs weren't around anymore. I'm sending out a few requests this week, and I'm trying to be more specific and have some questions in my letters. As you said, after you send out a few requests they all get kind of similar. Getting a subscription to StarTiger got me excited...
  5. starwarssisters

New here

Today I signed up for a one month membership for StarTiger. It's really awesome! There's a ton of addresses that I couldn't find on any of the free sites like fanmail.biz.
  6. starwarssisters

New here

Also, I have a question about my letters. I haven't been asking questions to the celebrities in the letters, and should I?
  7. starwarssisters

New here

I know I should probably know this by now, but I'm thinking about sending some requests to the UK for the first time, and I don't know what to do about the SAE. I probably need to ask if the post office has IRC's, but I don't even know if they exist anymore. If they don't have those, what should...
  8. starwarssisters

033 - Alan Harris (Bossk, various)

I was thinking about sending a request out to Mr. Harris. Does anyone have a new address?
  9. starwarssisters

New here

I got these back from the Harrison Ford address Saturday. :) I was surprised how fast it came back- it only took eleven days! The big Indy pic is really cool, although I thought it was a little odd they didn't have any Han photos. Who knows? Maybe I sounded like huge Indiana Jones fan.
  10. starwarssisters

New here

Yeah... I thought it might be worth a try, though... I hope I at least get my three topps cards I sent to Jake Lloyd back. I'm pretty excited to get back Karen and John. I also looked at Peter Mayhew's site, I may buy one sometime.
  11. starwarssisters

New here

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help. It of course is a little annoying to know that its secretarial... but hey, that was my first one. If I really want an autograph of hers there will always be another convention or something where I can. Until then I'll just have to wait on some of my...
  12. starwarssisters

New here

Here are the pics...
  13. starwarssisters

New here

Also, I have a couple of IP autographs that I've collected. I have Ashley Eckstein, Dee Bradley Baker, and James Arnold Taylor that I collected at Star Wars Weekends this year, and another from Ashley Eckstein when she was visiting the Orlando Science Center for the Star Wars Exhibit.
  14. starwarssisters

New here

Also, I believe my Carrie Fisher auto is probably secretarial. :( Everyone who sent requests to that address got back photos that were all signed differently, including mine. Oh, well. I didn't really know anything about TTM that I do now when I sent it.
  15. starwarssisters

New here

Thanks again guys, for the help! I may sign up for Startiger in the future, but most of the addresses I've been able to find are on fanmail.biz. I'm just hoping some of my requests come back soon... I'm getting a little tired of going to the mailbox and not finding anything. :)
  16. starwarssisters

New here

Thanks! Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I learned that some of my favorite actors/actresses in Star Wars and other movies don't even sign TTM, and I don't really want to fork over the ton of money for theirs. Oh, and thanks SWfan for the addresses- I found some others, but I'll definitely...
  17. starwarssisters

New here

Hi guys! I'm new here, and this is my first post. I've been browsing the forums for a while now, and it got me excited about TTM autograph collecting. I've sent out 12 requests so far, and 2 have came back, both successfully (Nika Futterman: signed my 2 4x6's plus hand written letter, Carrie...