Search results

1. Y

Darth Aussie

Hey, I j/finished my 2nd trade w/Greg. This guy rules! No worries w/him. If you can make a deal w/him go for it. Definately one of the good guys. Thanks man.
  2. Y

han solo

Jedd is an awesome trader. He's easy to deal with, ships fast and packages well. Very flexible, definately hope to deal w/again. thanks Max
  3. Y

Looking for a TF Vader

Han Solo sent you mail
  4. Y

Looking for a TF Vader

updated
  5. Y

Bigbadjedi

Another awesome trade w/eric. Don't hesitate to trade with this guy. Thanks for throwing in the destroyer droid too man, that was really cool of ya.
  6. Y

Darth Aussie

Awesome trader. Fast responses, very easy to deal with, and totally recommended. Everything was just as described. Would definately trade with again.
  7. Y

Looking for a TF Vader

edit and bump
  8. Y

Looking for a TF Vader

updated w/3 Obi-Wan pilots and 3 Hans w/white droid caller
  9. Y

Bigbadjedi

Eric is an awesome trader. Easy to work with, very responsive, always let me know what was going on. Hope to trade with again.
  10. Y

Looking for a TF Vader

updated
  11. Y

Looking for a TF Vader

updated wants/haves Have: SAGA 12" Ultimate Edition Jango Fett (pending) Unleashed Darth Maul (pending) Unleashed Jango Fett (pending) Pilot Obi-Wan Han Solo Endor Raid (white droid caller) Bespin Vader Bespin Luke (Magnet, no blood) Dooku (pending) Orn Free Taa (pending) Taun We...
  12. Y

trades anyone?

Interested in your Commtech Greedo POTJ Sandtrooper POTF2 Emperor POTF2 Bib Fortuna POTF2 Tie Fighter Pilot Shadows Leia Boussh (1) Have Djas Puhr Palpatine both carded