Search results

1. J

Fully Updated Trade List...Alltroops Style

Fully Updated Trade List All of my Haves are MOC/MIB with a few exceptions, I prefer my wants the same way. I really need to try and get my priority items. If you don't have any of my wants, please e-mail me your haves list. Hopefully we can work something out. Haves: A.O.T.C-Saga...
  2. J

Haves Amidala Battle and Sio Bibble...Take a look.

All of my Haves are MOC/MIB with a few exceptions, I prefer my wants the same way. I really need to try and get my priority items. If you don't have any of my wants, please e-mail me your haves list. Hopefully we can work something out. Haves: A.O.T.C-Saga Yoda W/Jedi Council Clean...
  3. J

Newer Figures Added to Haves List

If you don't have any of my wants, please make an offer. Haves **Newer Items Just Added** EP1-Naboo Royal Guard EP2-Clean Shave Endor Soldier EP2-Clonetrooper Pilot EP2-Deluxe Clonetrooper with Speederbike EP2-Christmas 2-Pack W/ C-3P0 and R2 Silver R2-Crease in bottom of...
  4. J

Haves and Wants...Take a Look

All of my Haves are MOC/MIB with a few exceptions, I prefer my wants the same way. If you don't have any of my wants, please e-mail me your haves list. Hopefully we can work something out. Haves: Silver R2 (X-2)-Small crease in bottom of card(s) 300th Boba Fett(0200) 25th Anniversary...
  5. J

Anniversary Giveaways Start Now

Giveaway Obi-wan is always holding me back, Someday I'll be the most powerfull Jedi-Anakin EP2 CT-Leia 12'' Jango Darth Maul Padme' Bust Saga Figures(Ephant Mon) Taun We Saga Figures(Jango Fett) 12'' Zam Wessel Reek <center>55</center>
  6. J

Haves and Wants(10/9/02)

All of my Haves are MOC/MIB with a few exceptions, I prefer my wants the same way. I relly need to try and get my priority items. If you don't have any of my wants, please e-mail me your haves list. Hopefully we can work something out. Haves: 300th Boba Fett(0200) 25th Anniversary...
  7. J

Haves & Wants

Everything I have for trade is either MOC or MIB, as should all of my wants. Haves: AOTC- Dooku Bespin Luke(Bloody)x2-1Pending POTF2- Greedo Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise Freeze Frame- R2-D2 with Tools Expanded Universe- Dark Luke -Pending Episode 1- Yoda...
  8. J

Haves and Wants

All of my haves are MOC/MISB, as should all of my wants. I'm refocusing my collection to just figures. I've added some vehicles to my haves list. My Wants: ****************Jorg Sacul(Top Priority)****************** ************Toy Fair Vader(Top Priority)******************* All Expanded...