Search results

1. O

Merry Christmas

I wish a merry Christmas to all of you that are still here!
  2. O

*Double Puzzle* February 2006

My prize arrived a few days ago. I had a major computer crash and I couldn't do anything before, so here it is now: Thank you, WC. Great game and really nice prize.
  3. O

*Double Puzzle* February 2006

Great game, and great I won!
  4. O

Happy Birthday Obre!

Thank you, guys!
  5. O

Happy New Year!

I'm off to a party, so... :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: Happy New Year to you all. Have a great time and see you next year :cheers:
  6. O

Virtual Reality Bartender

Jedi would be much cooler if they did the same. It would be like blowing the smoking barrel after killing somebody in a western movie. :guns:
  7. O

Official 'Lost' discussion thread

Hey, just last night was a "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks. Only difference is that he's alone (at least untill he creates "Wilson").
  8. O

Pumpkin Carving Patterns

I haven't got any extra time to carve one this year. That Anakin Sweep is mine from the last year.
  9. O

Just Because.....

Here is daddy Zoran with his 4 1/2 years old Kristijan at a summer vacation at Adriatic coast.
  10. O

Bossk Mini Bust Giveaway

Every email program should have that feature. I practice to enter the name of the giveaway into the body of email lately, because I lost track of which one I did enter.
  11. O

Happy Birthday to The Bothan Spy !

Happy 3rd birthday to staff and all the members of TBS!!!
  12. O

The Big Picture

Congrats, Guttersnipe. :cheers: Another great game, WC. Thanks.
  13. O

The Big Picture

Dang, I was out all day and almost missed the deadline. I submitted original DVD cover scene titles. Anyway, that were nice tasks to do.
  14. O

Happy Birthday Obre! And Orbles too !

Happy Birthday, Jedi_Joel!!! And congrats on your 100th post!
  15. O

Thank you!
  16. O

The Big Picture

I have a question: Do we have to name all species in tasks 1 and 8 or just the front one?
  17. O

A little late, but: Thank you, guys. And thank you, Chris Solo
  18. O

Thanks! I have a cake in the fridge so everyone here is invited. I learned that except Mark Hamill, today is birthday of: Will Smith (born 1968 like me) Catherine-Zeta Jones Michael Douglas Christopher Reeve... And also on September 25th 1493 Columbus started his second voyage to...
  19. O

Word Chaos winner

Congrats jfrog2002! That was another great game and this time even the odds were good. :crying:
  20. O

WC's Word Chaos July 2004

It's done. My entry is on the way. :wave: