Search results

1. S

Don't lose your head

There is a "B"ee in his bonnet sir
  2. S

Hasbro Points

I was hoping someone like Kooka would recall the GIJoe Flag Points and Transformers Robot Points from Hasbro's money-making years in the mid-eighties. What you have to remember is that those were different times and mail-in offers were feasible then, when mail rather than online avenues were...
  3. S

Watto's Lotto Week 20

4. S

Watto's Lotto Week 18

1 3 7
  5. S

Watto's Lotto Week 17

6. S

Watto's Lotto Week 16

7. S

Watto's Lotto week 14

137 !!!
  8. S

Christmas Giveaways - ENTER HERE

My favorite moment is when Yoda says "Around the Survivors, a perimeter create." Some fans believe that he said "Around the survivors AND perimeter create." But that is the best rescue scene ever! 1)Imperial 2)Zam mini-bust 3)Clone 4)Endor 5)Jabba's 6)Skiff 7)Cantina 8)Hoth...
  9. S

Watto's Lotto Week 13

137 FUNZO!!! FUNZO!!! FUNZO!!!
  10. S

Watto's Lotto Week 10

137 (that's my agent number analagous to 007) This Christmas, EVERYBODY, wants FUNZO!!!
  11. S

Watto's Lotto Week 9

Sandtrooper J's gonna win some dough playin' tic-tac-toe, hit me up with: 531
  12. S

Watto's Lotto Week 5

13. S

Watto's Lotto Week 4

376, I can't keep up this pace all nite
  14. S

Anniversary Giveaways Start Now

Happy Birthday TBS, from your friendly Sandtrooper! My favorite Quote: "Why, you szzchlimeay, double-croszzchin', no-guthd szzchwindlah! Ya gotta lothta gutszzch comin' here, afta whotth you pulleth!" - Lando Calrissian on Cloud City 1. 3 3/4" Darth Maul (Sith Lord) autographed by Ray...
  15. S

Watto's Lotto Week 3

I'll go with the "Classic" 916 area code
  16. S

Ishi Tib

Ishi Tib went to DIZNEE and plucked star tours figures faster than Nuno Betancourt plucks the old six string - thanks man for getting me a set of WAVE 2 - well done Old Top!:p
  17. S

Watto's Lotto Week 2

641 - my lucky number for tonites sooper Bart-o Jackpot drawing, Force Majeur!!!
  18. S

Watto's Lotto Week 1

486 - are you for eighty-six? get it?
  19. S

Saga's latest couple: Maul and tatooine Anakin. Detailed pics and Review

Ech, I think the Maul is Pug-fugly! Sorry Ish, the sloppy paint job, lack of realism in expression and overspray of the red paint around the horns, not to mention the dead eyes makes this my least favorite Maul to date, with the only example of a worse paint application being the rushed...
  20. S

New Forum Game Starts Now

The Last Yahoo - Day 7 I pick C Jason@sandtroopers.com, aka CrookedNinjaTurtleGang "When the cops come, you can tell em it was the Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang!"