Search results

1. C

Hi Borsk, I hope all is well with you and everyone else in here. I really miss these Botham spy...

Hi Borsk, I hope all is well with you and everyone else in here. I really miss these Botham spy forums . Cheers!!!
  2. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #3

Yes indeed! The FAO one, got is as Xmas gift frfom my sister who knows I collect anything star wars.
  3. C

Autograph Successes!

Long Live Boba Fett!
  4. C

Collectible of the Day 044 - Star Tours Boarding Party

I bought one of these sets and I just love it!
  5. C

Does anyone have an extra Exar Kun?

[I] appreciate you wanting to help me darthskellington. I just want one exar kun lose, for my collection. The other jedi that comes with him I have seen for like $6.00 everywhere, so I really do not need the 2-pack. The comic would be cool to have and read it. Please let me know if you get any...
  6. C

Blog: Another 1978 "Father" Spoiler Discovered

Loved it! Thanks for sharing this article. They went with the second version as we all know it, but the first version would have been interesting to watch back then.
  7. C

darthskellington, Thank you for replying. (I just realized I was getting all replies to my old email address, I just updated it. I am with you in the disapointing issue about the Exar Kun Sculpt. It seems to have little articulation. However, I still hate myself for not buying the last set of...
  8. C

Target Exclusive Vintage 9-Pack

They have about 20 of these sets at my local Target. (Dadeland Square in Kendall, Florida) They are all damaged as if the cases that contained them were bounced around during shipping. besides that they are all non-mint, I did not get impressed by any of the 9 figures in the set, which I believe...
  9. C

Does anyone have an extra Exar Kun action figure? I am looking for one to purchase at a low price. I never got the chance to get the last 5 comic pack sets, but I would like to buy the Exan Kun action figure at least. Anyone interesting in selling at a moderate price please let me know by...
  10. C

Darth Skellington's Collection 2.0

I love the way you display your Star Wars collection!
  11. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #4

Who is your favorite character introduced during The Clone Wars saga (comics, novels, cartoons)? Mine is PRE VIZSLA!
  12. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #3

Cloud City resident Willrow Hood grabbed his ice cream maker before he evacuated when the Empire took over, if you had to evacuate in a hurry, what item would you choose? I would get my Queen Amidala dress Trunk!
  13. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #2

If you could travel by any means of animal transportation seen in the Star Wars movies, what would you choose? I would like to ride on a dewback!
  14. C

2010 Christmas Giveaway #1

If you were a creature from Chalmun's Cantina in Mos Eisley, who would you be? I would like to be hammer head!
  15. C

Darth Skellington's Collection 2.0

Your collection and displays are the best I ever seen, as I said a few years back, that would be my dream come true. I did what you suggested when we lack space, and do one display and change it every couple of onths. Keep up the star wars displays and please keep sharing them. I look up to...
  16. C

Question on the Star Wars weekends 2007 list of merchandise...

Hi everyone, First of all, thanks to the Bothan Spy members for sending me a Happy Birthday wish today. About my question, I was unable to go to Orlando, Florida's Star Wars weekends 2007. I still have 2 more weekends before it ends, but I may end up having to purchase the items I want...
  17. C

Happy 4th Birthday TBS!!!

Happy Birthday to The Bothan Spy ! I wish you many more years to come and May The Force be With you!
  18. C

Celebration Giveaways

I sent you a PM as well. Thanks.
  19. C

Happy Birthday Amshak!

Happy 36th Birthday Amshak!