Search results

1. pwr25

Star Wars Fla-Vor-Ice Lightsaber Ice Pops

Found these at TRU up front near the checkouts. Six different available, so far between the two in my city I've found three. They are buy one get one half off right now too so a good time to get them.
  2. pwr25

Target exclusive Cheerios with 7th poster

Found this at Target Friday. They also had a 1 lb. 1 oz. box of Honey Nut Cheerios, different size than the one I had. I also found Trix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch at Publix. Up to six different boxes and four out of seven posters so far.
  3. pwr25

New Star Wars Pop Secret Popcorn Buckets

Found these at Wal-Mart the other day on a display between the toy and electronics departments
  4. pwr25

New Star Wars Hot Wheels coming soon

This was just posted on Hotwheelscollectors.com today http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/news/news.aspx?news_id=wp5829#.VRSKx-HWvRk
  5. pwr25

New Star Wars Band-Aids

While out in my "fruitless" search for Star Wars apples I did happen to find these yesterday :)
  6. pwr25

Yoda Gumball Machine

Just found this at Wal-Mart. They also had the ceramic cups repackaged again
  7. pwr25

Star Wars 2012 Cereal Boxes from France

Just got my Star Wars cereal boxes in from France. I was lucky enough to find a guy that only charged me shipping, not for the boxes, and also sent me 6 Episode III Boxes he had and didn't want anymore :) He also got this for me for a friend but it was the only extra he had
  8. pwr25

One of my favorite weird Star Wars items

For the SW fan who has everything, Star Wars toilet paper from Germany :)
  9. pwr25

Star Wars 2012 Cereal Boxes from Mexico

And you thought the other countries were bad. First we have the boxes with cards printed on back. Sorry about the different sizes. I guess the ones that were too big to scan came out smaller. On my site they come out the same size.
  10. pwr25

Star Wars Cereal Boxes from Denmark

Here are the 2012 cereal boxes from Denmark. They were also available in Sweden, Finland, and Iceland. A nice lady I met on facebook got these for me and didn't even charge me for them or shipping :)
  11. pwr25

Star Wars Cereal Boxes from Italy

Here are the 2012 cereal boxes from Italy. Not sure if there are more than these. I still have some coming from Denmark, Thailand, France, and Guatemala :)