Search results

1. T

My Wants/Haves

bump
  2. T

Slave 1 Ep2 Lego found!

Hey again guys! I spotted two sets of Ep2 Slave 1 Legos in Ware, Mass at Wal-Mart. It appears the hunt for leaks is on! Nate
  3. T

WePay1

13 ill take 13 Great game! I had fun everyone. Thanks Bothans! Nate
  4. T

WePay1

13 13, figured out the pattern yet? Nate
  5. T

WePay1

13 13 again guys!
  6. T

WePay1

13 13, I'm a habitual man. :) Nate
  7. T

WePay1

13 Staying with 13, cool game guys! Nate
  8. T

Need Vintage

Need anything and everything vintage, here is my haves list: HAVES Spirit of Obi-Wan (Mailaway) SNEAK PREVIEW: Jango Fett R3-T7 (multiples) Zam Wessel Clonetrooper (multiples) POWER OF THE JEDI: Eeth Koth Zutton Queen Amidala (Black Dress) Darth Vader...
  9. T

WePay1

13 Sticking with 13 Nate
  10. T

My Wants/Haves

UPDATE bump
  11. T

WePay1

13 I'll go with 13. Nate
  12. T

Figs for sale, eeth, zutton more

Due to moving issues, I am forced to sell or trade my extras POWER OF THE JEDI: Eeth Koth- $7.31 (retail price, im no scalper) Zutton- $7.31 Queen Amidala (Black Dress)- 7.31 Tessek- 8 Lando (Bespin Escape)- 8 Jar Jar Binks (Tatooine)- 8 Darth Vader (Dagobah)- 9 Darth Maul...
  13. T

My Wants/Haves

UPDATE UPDATE
  14. T

My Wants/Haves

UPDATE UPDATE
  15. T

My Wants/Haves

UPDATE UPDATE
  16. T

The full trailer for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones...

I just set my VCR, thanks for the news guys.
  17. T

My Wants/Haves

UPDATE bump
  18. T

Figure Question

I visited a Flea Market today scouring for something interesting. I walk in and first booth I see a Darth Vader on a shelf. He seems to be old, but not part of the 3 3/4" vintage line. He's taller, maybe about 5 inches. His arms are molded together (and they swing up and down) in the duel...
  19. T

Selling

The 12" listed are the only doubles I have.
  20. T

Selling

Selling..Fast Although I'd prefer trading (see trading forum) I am also willing to sell my extras, and I need to sell fast because of a moving issue. Tessek Lando (POTJ) Jar Jar (Tatooine) Porkins Dagobah Vader POTF2 Luke Skywalker (red carded) POTF2 Darth Vader (red carded)...