Want to Buy WANTED - Celebration 6 - Pixar Cars Promo Cards

If there is anyone out there that would like to part with any of the DIsney/Pixar Cars themed promo cards, I'd like to get a set for my daughter.
I know there are at least 6:
- Mater as Vader
- McQueen as Luke
- Sally as Leia
- Luigi & Guido as C3PO & R2D2
- Filmore as Yoda
- Tractor as Stormtrooper
I can trade or pay.
I have good references if needed.
Please let me know.
Thank you.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I was not aware of these......although I was working a booth in the mornings and missed a lot of promos. They sound pretty cool. :) If I run across anyone with spares, I'll let you know.

Darthskellington, that would be greatly appreciated. I can't afford EVILbay prices, but would/can pay a fair share for someone on these boards.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Apologies for semi-hijacking the topic, but for those who don't already know (like me) apparently these are not just promo cards, but there's a set of seven die cast vehicles and some pins that were announced at Celebration VI.

The seven are:
  • Lightning McQueen as Luke Skywalker
  • Sally as Princess Leia
  • Luigi as C-3PO
  • Guido as R2-D2
  • Fillmore as Yoda
  • Mater as Darth Vader
  • A Tractor as a Stormtrooper

This is from the Pixar Post website:

Like Star Wars? Like Die Cast Pixar Cars Characters? You're in luck!
If you're a fan of the Disney Pixar die cast Cars characters, you'll be happy to hear that a new line has just been announced. The team at Inside The Magic are at the Disney Consumer Products press event, "Star Wars Celebration VI - Collector Panel". Among the many announcements revealed, one that particularly caught our eye was the release of seven die cast Cars characters based on Star Wars. Six of the characters have been revealed in photos posted on Inside The Magic's Twitter feed, with a seventh slated to be revealed soon.

Here are a few photos of the Cars characters that were posted by Inside The Magic (click to enlarge).

{Photos from the Celebration VI presentation at Pixar Post website.}

Personally, I think the tractors as the Stormtroopers and Luigi / Guido as C-3PO / R2-D2 are hilarious!

It was also announced that the characters would also be released as a set of pins as well.

UPDATE (08/26/2012) - The final car was released today and although many people speculated it would be Doc Hudson as Obi-Wan Kenobi, the final car will be Fillmore as Yoda. Who knows, maybe they'll continue the line and end up releasing an Obi-Wan version later - one can only hope. Thanks again to Inside the Magic for this update!

While doing a Google search I also found this unofficial Cars-ised version of Luke's Landspeeder ...

Pixar-Landspeeder.jpg

There's some nice Cars-ised versions of the movie Batmobile, Ecto-1, Back to the Future DeLoren, Herbie, Bumblebee, and the General Lee at NextMovie.com.