Collectible of the Day 147 - Episode I 3D Brisk Tea Bottles

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
6898150047_0e78e54183_z.jpg
6898150201_49cbb3b486_z.jpg

Brisk Tea 1 Liter bottles are showing up at convenience stores across the country. So far, there are seven different flavors, each advertising the new Star Wars phone App. Of the bottles, only the Raspberry Tea bottle features Star Wars art on the front. It has a cool looking image of Darth Maul. The other bottles only have the Star Wars App promotion on the back.

So far, I've found these at 7-11 stores and Phillips 66 gas stations, although I'm sure they should be showing up most everywhere. Also be on the lookout for Yoda and Darth Maul Brisk Tea tall cans....which are proving harder to track down.

Bottled flavors include:

Brisk: Fruit Punch 1L plastic bottle
Brisk: Iced Tea with Lemonade 1L plastic bottle
Brisk: Lemonade 1L plastic bottle
Brisk: Pink Lemonade 1L plastic bottle
Brisk: Raspberry Iced Tea 1L plastic bottle
Brisk: Strawberry Melon 1L plastic bottle
Brisk: Sweet Tea 1L plastic bottle

6898149855_4d42e39891_z.jpg

pwr25

Spy
I can't believe I have collected this stuff for so long and never knew of this site. :) I thought I was the only one crazy enough to collect this kind of stuff :p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm glad you are enjoying my posts. I've fallen way behind...short on time...busy with other projects...etc. I'm hoping to keep up better, especially when I get a faster internet connection.

There is another iced tea bottle, again featuring only the APP info on the back. It is Lemon Iced Tea.

I have heard that there is a 9th bottle...but I do not know what flavor it might be.

I spoke with a Pepsi vendor the other day and he seemed to be aware of the elusive Maul and Yoda cans, and thought they should be arriving in a couple weeks...available at some convenient stores and gas stations.

pwr25

Spy
I found three of the Darth Maul cans the other day at a Hess station finally, No Yodas yet though :( Most places don't carry the cans, only the bottles.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice! The Pepsi vendor said some of the gas stations he services might be getting cans today. Now, the question is...do I want to drive 35 miles to check them out today, or wait until Sunday when I'll be back in town. :p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Well...the Pepsi vendor was correct...they did get in 2 different cans to stock at various retailers...in my case two particular local gas stations. However....they were regular (non-Star Wars) cans. Looks like we missed out on this collectible, as least as far as local availability is concerned. I've noticed the bottles are getting harder to find as well...seems like they are being restocked with normal packaging.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Discovered a new bottle this week...it's a completely new promotion called Feel the Force, relating to the new X-Box Kinect Star Wars game. THe new bottle is a 1 Liter Lemon Iced Tea featuring C-3PO and R2-D2. Another distinguishing feature of this new promotion is the gold colored bottle cap. The cap, however, has no Star Wars text on it.

Pictured below is the Episode I 3D "Uncap the App" Lemon Iced Tea bottle, beside two identical bottles of the new Feel the Force version.

6949292096_9434e20b36_z.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Reportedly these Feel the Force bottles are exclusive to 7-Eleven stores, but I found them at a local unaffiliated Phillips 66 gas station.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I found both the Darth Maul and Droids bottles at Kum & Go convenience stores. This is mostly a midwest chain, not sure how prevalent it is outside of Iowa. No sign of the cans here either, I had some people checking in Illinois as well and no luck there either. Probably because not many people seem to drink Brisk anymore. :p

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I think at this point, it's too late for the cans. Non Star Wars cans seem to be popping up at various gas stations but, you never know when you might hit upon a SW can cache. :p The bottles are on their way out too. An easy way to check for them is to look at the caps. All the Episode I bottles have white caps, and the C-3PO R2 bottle has a gold cap. The regular bottles that are replacing them have blue caps. Makes it easy to spot one buried in the back. :)

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I haven't even seen a normal Brisk can in ages let alone a Star Wars one. Good to know about the caps, I hadn't noticed that!(y)

pwr25

Spy
I found the Darth Maul can at only one gas station around here in Florida. Never saw the Yoda but got one on ebay for $3.50

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice. The Yoda cans seem to be trickier to get. I still need to track one down. Last time I looked, they were still a little pricey on ebay.