Jeremy Bulloch TTM Rumor?

Greg Jones

New Recruit
I just read on another forum from a post dated late Jan. 2011 that Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) is no longer accepting TTM autograph requests. Has anyone on here heard of this? And I was JUST getting ready to send a glossy and a figure to him to sign. :(

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yes, he'll no longer be accepting things after March I beleve. The guy was great with mail for years. You can however still buy signed photos via his website though.

RYAN-J :cool:

Greg Jones

New Recruit
As I just posted in another thread, I have just discovered that Mr. Bulloch is going to be at an event next weekend that's about 2 hours away from me. Guess the luck of the Irish was with me yesterday. :) For anyone around the Kansas City area, Jeremy Bulloch will be at the Planet Comicon Kansas City on March 26 & 27. http://www.planetcomicon.com/.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Sorry to hear he will no longer be signing for free...but everyone has had a pretty good window of opportunity to get in a request. He's still a mainstay at many conventions and signings.

sandrant

Junior Spy
Really? I must have been one of his last TTM autographs. I sent out to him on 20 April 2011 and received back in early June.

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
well he has stated before that US fans do not send enough money to cover costs to send the mail back to the US. makes sense.