The Spy and me at CV !

Capt. Khurgee

New Recruit
To all my dear friends here at the Spy,

I was absolutely delighted to meet friends from the Spy at CV! I had such an outrageously great time, even though I never got a chance to get off my chair! For me, meeting and greeting so many of the Fan Family was such a gas. Of course on of the highlights was reuniting with Warren and Erica and finally getting some famous Wookie Cookies for myself! They were (and are, I brought a couple all the way back to Blighty with me!) ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!

Thank you everyone for making my first Celebration a star experience in my life.

Chris

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
4900792750_23c2cf3f59.jpg

Here's the proof!

Darth Skellington, Capt. Khurgee, Megatron, and Wookiee Cookiee!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
That's so cool! Enjoy that shirt Chris!! I have one too and wear it all the time! :D Wish I could have made it to C5 this year, but had other plans already arranged.

RYAN-J :D

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
We all had a blast. There was so much going on though, that we barely had a moment's rest and still didn't get to take it all in. :p It was great getting to hang out with Chris again. We hope to do it again soon. :)

LTalvloinne

Imperial ShadowGuard
Chris, Well seems Even though I wasn't there at C5, from what warren told me I was represented. Kudos to the REAL GUARDS WEAR PINK PIN :)

Baronfel

New Recruit
It was a pleasure to meet you in person and say hello. You're truly a great guy and I would love had time to share more time with you.

Thank you so much !!!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Hi!!

It was nice to meet and talk with you at CV!! Hope to see you at CVI!!!!

Attachments

• DSC01071.jpg
    DSC01071.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 480