Tie interceptor, A-wing for sale.

BarneyFife

New Recruit
Howdy everyone. I have an OPENED tie interceptor for sale. It has all the peices, including the pilot. I have the box, but not the cardboard peices that go in it. The Tie interceptor is in good condition, the wings stay in well. ( shook it) I would like $30 dollars US, plus about 6 shipping (if its to the USA, more if its outisde of the USA)

I also have an A-wing fighter for sale. It has all the peices, and the pilot, BUT its got a problem. The front landing gear is in the parked postion, the back left is stuck in the retraceted position, and the back right is loose. However, it sits perfect on the front stilt and the back fenders. I would like $12 US, plus about $5 shipping, more if its outside USA.

I aslo have star wars ccg cards. There form the one thats no longer being made, the ones that put out the magice the gathering cards too. I will sell them in bunches of like 100. I have no clue whats in them, i jsut thought i was gonna paly but have no one to play wiht, soo, and jsut make an offer would be fine, i dont know what there worth.