44943d1a592998.jpg

44943e66f418a0.jpg

Captain Rex Giveaway
This is the mail-in version with clean armor and a 3D display
Click here to learn how to enter

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter, reply to this thread telling what Star Wars item you would like Santa to bring you this year.

I have 3 of these to giveaway and i will randomly select 3 winners on Christmas day

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Uuuuuh mynock11? The post above states: telling what Star Wars item you would like Santa to bring you this year. :D Unless your going to use the million dollars to buy SW items. ;)

For me, Any new SW autographs would be great. :D Or maybe that HUGE Millenium falcon to hang from my ceiling.

Great prize by the way Amshak! One of those would look awesome in my display case. :D

RYAN-J

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Wookiee Cookiee wants a Tiffany engagement ring and for her boyfriend to stop dragging his feet and commit already.

Oh wait...Star Wars...I want the Dagobah X-Wing Galactic Heroes set or a 12" Snowbunny Padme from Sideshow. Or Admiral Ackbar Mighty Mugg!! :D

christmas04_200812.gif

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
That new Star Wars Encyclopedia would be sweet. A mailbox full of autographs is always nice, too. :)

Sir_Jango_Fett

New Recruit
I would like the Sideshow Collectibles Biker Scout statue w/ Speeder Bike! That thing is absolutely awesome!! Skel & Wookie-Cookies would remember it from C4!!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
scifirefly;82128 said:
I like Wookiee Cookiee's idea of a Christmas present! But I would like a Force FX lightsaber. Any one will do!

I was waiting for someone to make a comment about that. Now you'll get 10 points if you can name what movie it is from. :hellokitty:

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I will answer on behalf of my daughter who wants everything ever made in the 3.75" line :D .

My dream present would be an MR Han Elite Blaster or Luke V2 Lightsaber.

cplfreezer

Mind Bender
wookiee_cookiee;82138 said:
I was waiting for someone to make a comment about that. Now you'll get 10 points if you can name what movie it is from. :hellokitty:

Elf

I would like a Mister Potato Head Spud Trooper