I know I don't post much but I must say mother Nature sucks

Megatron

New Recruit
Hello there to all those i met at C IV and those of you who only know me as the rarest of the bothans I have decided to post a complaint against mother nature. As some are aware There is a gigantic hurricane again nailing my hometown (New Orleans if you couldn't guess) and i am tired of this. Does anyone know where mother nature lives? I would like to go and kill her if you do. I am just stressed out and don't know with much certainty what will happen this time. Last time I wound up at skel's house for like a month. I am sorry if no one really wants to read this I am just really bored, sitting in the lobby of a Hotel in the middle of the Florida Panhandle right now. I guess all I can do is hope for the Best.
Later Guys

Megatron(Kevin)
The rarest of all bothans.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Hey Kevin

I have been in the same situation a lot of times in my lifetime (~ 10-12 hurricanes sometimes two in a row). At least you are in a safe place now. Hope that everythings will turn OK.

Megatron

New Recruit
Hey I think we kinda dodged that one But yes yes i am safe i am just kinda bored and stuff. I did go to the ripley's museum out here and it was pretty cool. But i am hoping to sneak back in and find out if we lost the roof or a window or something. thanks for commenting there guys I will be around and skel is keeping me informed on C five so maybe i will catch you guys there next year or whenever they decided to have it.

later Kevin

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sorry to hear about the weather Megatron! :( It' been pretty hot and muggy for me.

Chewie;81175 said:
We don't get many hurricanes here in Iowa. ;)

Well of course Chewie! That's where Heaven's located! :D LOL! Classic line from the "Field of Dreams" movie.

RYAN-J

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Hey Megatron,

Glad you're safe, sorry you're bored.

A good training video to track down Mother Nature is to watch 'hogfather' where they basically try (very inventively) to kill Santa. Its a Terry Pratchett novel turned into a movie. If you haven't seen it, make to to watch "the Color of Magic" (Terry's first novel turned into a movie), then Hogfather.

Not only will it give you idea on maybe catching mother nature, but it'll also while away an afternoon or too while you're bored ;)

Cheers,

Boru

Megatron

New Recruit
hey I have returned to the house now and I have power. My parents house has lost a few shingles and one of the fences and my house was fine. I m now hoping that Ike is not coming thanks again for your support

Kevin

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Glad to hear your house was still there! I've got my fingers crossed that Ike Stays away. ;)

RYAN-J