R2-D2 Cake

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
From Gizmodo.com ...

R2-D2 Cake Looks Too Delicious to Eat
If I were to get married, I would be honored if pastry chef Mark Randazzo of Mark Joseph Cakes would whip me up one of these awesome looking R2-D2 cakes for the reception. Unfortunately, that would also probably mean that my marriage would be over before it began. I would be left all alone, weeping in a corner cramming fistfuls of R2's delicious body into my mouth.

r2_d2_cake_mark_joseph.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm ... cake. ;)

I'm not sure if it's completely edible, but the detail in the cake is amazing.

Note for dial-up users: The Mark Joseph Cakes website has a large Flash title page (around 1.2MB).

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOW! That does look good enough to eat!! :D How much did it cost to make I wonder??? couple hundred dollars?

RYAN-J :D

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
If you like amazing cake designs, then you should check out the Portfolio section of Michelle Cakes by Michelle Wibowo ("Award winning cake designer and decorator London - Brighton UK"). There are lots of great looking cakes and cake decorations, including the Millennium Falcon and Gollum ones below ... just don't look in the Prices section!!

click thumbnails for bigger images​

Michelle also has another website called Michelle Sugar Art with non-edible clay "cake toppers" (decorative figurines to go on top of the cakes). :)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Yeah, but you couldn't possibly ruin these works of art by actually EATING them, could you??

Okay, okay, I could! ;)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
A few more Star Wars cakes. I'm not sure where Yoda comes from, but the rest are from Charm City Cakes (although the Falcon doesn't appear on their website). There are different flavours you can choose from, so the Death Star and Star Destroyer can be a darker colour.

deathstar.jpg
stardestroyer.jpg

starcakes1jc4.jpg

There's also a Stargate cake ...

stargate.jpg

:)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I love Charm City Cakes and their Food Network show Ace of Cakes. Those are some awesome cakes. I think I like the Falcon the best.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's a cake from a Star Wars themed wedding (you can see small figures next to the AT-AT).

swwedding6qw7.jpg

Also note the small Ewok cupcakes around the outside. :)

Ranana_coak

New Recruit
R2 D2 Cake

This poll is ridiculous and unless you're polling us on which one we'd rather have you bake for us... I am not voting. But if you wanted to bake me a cake, I'd be OK with that.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
It's not a poll, so there's nothing to vote for.

This topic just shows some pictures of Star Wars themed cakes that have been found around the Internet.