2007 Christmas Giveaway #9

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
It depends...if I get them in the mail, sometimes I open them right away, but most of the time I open one on Christmas eve and the rest wait until Christmas day.

jfrog2002

Sith Master
I was always a Christmas day kind of person but my wife (now ex-wife) started us doing one present on Christmas Eve. I never really got into that.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
We open every Christmas morning. The house is a sea of wrapping paper, massive clean-up (for recycling, naturally) takes place just before Christmas dinner.....well, we'd be far too full to bother afterwards, no?

TechOfficerTodd

New Recruit
Actually, now that I have a family we do most of our opening on Christmas day. This year she's too old for Santa, but we'll keep that schedule. When I was a kid, we always did Christmas Eve with my Dad's side, Christmas Day with my Mom's side, so that was pretty mixed up. I usually know what I'm getting, so it makes no matter to me when we open them...

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
winner

jedimaster9999

Send me a PM with your shipping info.
Thanks to all who entered and Merry Christmas

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Be careful - quick is the path to the addictive bust collection - seductive, it is :)

Enjoy the bust - best to clean it with compressed air and the chrome is prone to cracking if exposed to big temperature fluctuations.