44749f5bb5aa51.jpg

44749f6feb61df.jpg

Next, I have 2 Galactic Hunt Gold Coin figures
Mace Windu and a Galactic Marine

Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter, reply to this thread, telling us what you'll be leaving out for Santa to snack on when he visits this year.

I will select 2 winners. The first winner selected will have a choice of which figure they would like and the 2nd winner will get the other.
Winners chosen at random

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
A can of Red Bull, to give him wings of course, plus baked beans for extra lift and some prunes to clear all the carrots out of the reindeer!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Darth Boru;77838 said:
A can of Red Bull, to give him wings of course, plus baked beans for extra lift and some prunes to clear all the carrots out of the reindeer!

LOL! That's so funny :D I would probably leave Santa the normal Cookies and milk, But more than likely they would be gone before he got to my house, Because our 3 Dogs and 11 Cats or my DAD would have eaten them. :D

RYAN-J

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Coquito, a traditional eggnog-like alcoholic beverage that is served in Puerto Rico during Christmas season.

mynock11

Sith Medic
My wife maybe he will take her to the north pole... But probably just milk and cookies made by my boys..

JediJake

New Recruit
I'll be leaving out skim milk and cookies with fake sugar in them. oh and carrots for the reindeer.