2007 Christmas Giveaway #1

jfrog2002

Sith Master
Santa isn't bringing me anything (since I have no significant-other) so I will get to just get myself something. :) Christmas is for the kids and they will get plenty from 'Santa.' :)

chewykingwookie

Junior Spy
Santa will probably bring socks and underwear like usual. I am hoping for a Han or Chewbacca Animated statue if they are even available yet. I am almost sure I will be getting money since I am buying a house soon.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Winners ....

chewykingwookie
IG-PPO

Send me a PM with your shipping info.
Thanks to all who entered and Merry Christmas

chewykingwookie

Junior Spy
This is cool. I am very happy to have won this. I saw this at CIV and was like damn I wanted it, but the funds were limited so I had to pass. This item will look good framed and on of one of my walls in the basement after we move next month. I am turning the basement of the new house into a SW and sports lounge.

Thanks to the great folks at the spy for putting this contest together.

Jorge

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Thanks. I also saw this at CIV, but funds were almost gone after some many stuff. :p

Thanks again!!! and congrats to all other winners.

chewykingwookie

Junior Spy
I received my prize today. I definitely like how they came in a decorative tube. Very nice touch. I will definitely take pics when I get these framed and put on a wall.

Thanks again Spy Crew for this great giveaway.

jorge

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Got mine today. :) It is awesome. I may need to get additional wall to place this and all other poster that I got in CIV. :)

Thanks again!!!