Staff member
446732e5525164.jpg

Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

44582defe9e0ce.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter ...
Reply to this thread, explaining a benefit of a short cape vs. a long cape, when cruising the halls of Cloud City. (Be creative)

the winner be randomly selected and named in this thread in "about" two weeks

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Because you need to have a short cape when there is a guy with a Ice Cream Maker running around. Ice Cream is hard to get out of a cape.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Because you would look WAY too goofy dancin' through the halls of Cloud City with moves like this singing "Stayin Alive" after getting choked out by a Wookiee...if you were wearing a long cape.

Attachments

• lando.jpg
    lando.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 425

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Mandolorian Bounty hunter Boba Fett been know to step on long capes when he's trying to act cool and not ruin the scene. If you don't know what I'm talking about just Ask Jeremy Bulloch.:D
Plus longer capes tend to get shut in the Bespin Elevator doors easier. Not cool.

RYAN-J

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
having a longer cape while cruising the halls of cloud city means that yu can covertly hide those colt 45's and give them to billy dee(lando) to bribe him with something,possibly some cloud city women!
short cape....so you can escape the clutches of those mean cloud city chicks as they hunt you down and chase you after a night of colt 45 from the night before.
so both work well:)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Short capes are far better!!

No-one wants their 'cool' disrupted by snagging a long cape on a mouse droid then getting dragged unceremoniously backwards around the corridors.

It would NOT impress the ladies! :p

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
The short vs. long cape debate, like Coke vs. Pepsi, X-Box vs. Playstation 3 and Jen vs. Angelina, has dominated talk at Imperial water coolers for years. While both styles remain popular, savy Bespins will quickly see why shorter is better.

When walking amongst the catwalks and living in the clouds, no one wants a savage wind to blow your cape everywhere. One strong gust can take you flying like Boba Fett into a Sarlaac (well, more accurately into a sail barge, but I digress). Another benefit is the material - while shorter capes will be lovely cloth, many longer capes were <GASP!> vinyl. Vinyl may keep the sides of your tatooine trailer looking lovely, but it's a fashion DON'T!

Finally - let's just say it doesn't "fool" anyone. Sort of like a Jawa driving a sandcrawler, you may THINK that the larger size of cape may put out an image of...well...power and of a lightsaber closer to Darth's than Yoda's. However the people that matter can always see through the disguise!

Fett's know fashion, and Boba adopted the short cape early on. Who wouldn't feel like the most powerful bounty hunter in the galaxy when your short cape is flung over one shoulder!

Consider yourself educated! And thank us later.

-The Mon Calamari Fashionistas...your fashion sense can't withstand knowledge of this magnitude!! And that's NOT a trap...

DarthNervous

Jedi Healer
CLoud City is known for their impromptu costume balls. Long capes (plus a conveniently kept set of vampire teeth) can turn you into Blackula, the coolest vampire in the galaxy!

xwing25

New Recruit
if you have a long cape lobot may accidentally step on it right before you go to walk and make you fall back into his arms

that_yoda_guy

New Recruit
The Cloud City cafeteria is know for it flatulent producing foods. A shorter cape is less likely to catch wind, therefore avoiding an embarrassing situation.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Long cape because you'd want to look halfway intimidating to keep those ugnauts in line... after they so viciously attacked C-3PO, I think it's pretty clear they were goin after Lando next... *sighs* just can't get good help these days...:rolleyes:

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
He actually won the cape in a game of Sabbac off of one of his Ugnaught technicians. The Ugnaught's job performance doubled since he could no longer run around with a snickers bar in one hand and his cape in the other screaming "I'm Batman!"

mynock11

Sith Medic
If you have a short cape on you wouldnt have to pull it out of the toilet as much as you would a long one.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Acording to my calendar TODAY marks the 2 week period!! Will the winner be chosen soon?? :D :D

RYAN-J