086 - David Acord (Medical Droid GH-7)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_David_Acord.jpg

Mr. Acord has a growing career in sound editing. His earliest IMDB credit is 1995’s Twelve Monkeys,as a Special Effects Technician. Since then he’s been on the sound crew and worked his way up to Assistant Sound Editor and Sound Effects Editor on numerous movies. Among the movies he’s worked on are: Sleepy Hollow, Men in Black II, The Patriot, The Incredibles, Ice Age 2, Cars, and Clerks 2. He worked on Attack of the Clones as an Apprentice Sound Editor, and Assistant Sound Editor on Revenge of the Sith. He also provided the voice for Medical Droid GH-7 in ROTS. That’s the one who explains Padme’s condition to the Jedi (not the one that goes Mmm-bop). ;)

You can check out Mr. Acord’s IMDB page here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004198/

Mr. Acord seems happy to sign items for fans, often personalizing them and including notes. Response times are usually one to two months, but sometimes much faster.

David Acord
C/O SKYWALKER SOUND
5858 LUCAS VALLEY ROAD
NICASIO, CA 94946

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskellington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I received success at this address in less than 3 weeks! Mr. Acord inscribed my 4x6 picture and sent me a very nice typed, hand-signed, letter in which he answered my question about how he became involved in the film. Very nice man, thanks for the address!!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I agree, cool letter. I think it's awesome when these guys take the time to respond to your questions. I know many of them are way too busy, but it's great to get a note that makes it more personal. Jeremy Bulloch does an excellent job of that as well. Congrats again!

star_wars_fan;72285 said:
I agree, cool letter. I think it's awesome when these guys take the time to respond to your questions. I know many of them are way too busy, but it's great to get a note that makes it more personal. Jeremy Bulloch does an excellent job of that as well. Congrats again!

Yeah,Jeremy Bulloch wrote me a letter every time when I got items back.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Received a success on Tuesday! Mr. Acord signed and inscribed my photo and index card. He also included a typed signed letter. :) Took just under a month.

Attachments

• skel_acord.jpg
    skel_acord.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 434

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Very fast response! Received my photo back signed and personalized. Scanner is down so no photo to post - but he signed it with silver pen very nicely!

Mailed 3/13/07
Received 3/26/07

angel

New Recruit
i send a request to advid Acord and got a responce in 17 days . he personizes my index card and added a qote from the move and sent me a typed letter sighed verry cool

that_yoda_guy

New Recruit
Got my index cards back signed yesterday.
He also sent a letter saying he was sorry for the wait, but he is busy with the animated series.