Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I'm hoping by starting this thread to get some feedback about the most reliable way to obtain an authentic Harrison Ford auto on a Han Solo picture. I've tried TTM before but get the standard pre-print and note from his agent/secretary. I missed out on the autographed posters that went for charity and, other than that, I can't recall ever seeing an avenue by which you could obtain his autograph and have any faith it was real (whether $ or free, doesn't matter). Any thoughts at all from the crew? Thanks and have a great one!

BTW - let me know if this is the wrong forum for this type of question. Thanks!

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Unfortunately I received an email today saying that Ford has only done three signings, all in 2006, and stated that he doesn't want to do any more. I just don't get it...

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah This is a very cool signing!! But like you said, It's WAAAAAAAAAY to exspensive for me!! :eek: The only chance we probably have is if we get to meet him in-person! :D

RYAN-J

germancollector

New Recruit
Do you think it is worth this price ?

Don´t know what to do ?

I always dreamed about a real Ford autograph, but $440 ????

What do you think ??

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
germancollector;78677 said:
Do you think it is worth this price ?

Don´t know what to do ?

I always dreamed about a real Ford autograph, but $440 ????

What do you think ??

Well I guess if you want to spend that kind of money on just some paper and ink then go for it :D Personally I would never pay more than $20.00 for ANY autograph even if it is an "Extremely Rare Opportunity" But that's just my opinion. ;)

RYAN-J

germancollector

New Recruit
Thank´s for your opinion.

Yes, I guess you are right. Even if the Euro is a good alternative to the $US... I have to pay 300 Euro for a single signature.

No...I´m willing to pay for some kinds of autographs at conventions. But you have the chance to meet them there and perhaps could talk to them. That´s ok.

Harriosn Ford is the holy grail....ok....but $440 or 300 Euro ??

No.....count me out

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man
I think the price OP is wanting is pretty high. You can find a real Ford for half that, if you are patient and know where to look.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
It's an excellent opportunity to get an authentic Ford. It's not an attractive price. If I had jsut won the powerball, then yes, I'd get one in a heartbeat.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
jedicouncil;78690 said:
I cant believe these sold out in less than 30 seconds!!!!!!!

Yeah that is so unreal! :eek: Congrats to all the were able to get one. & best of luck to those who missed out. you might get another chance soon :D

RYAN-J

Jedi_Joel

Agent
RYAN-J;78699 said:
Yeah that is so unreal! :eek: Congrats to all the were able to get one. & best of luck to those who missed out. you might get another chance soon :D

RYAN-J
Oh, I know we'll have another chance soon for sure, as this is his 4th signing in a year and a half.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Jedi_Joel;78702 said:
Oh, I know we'll have another chance soon for sure, as this is his 4th signing in a year and a half.

Joel, that's good info. I had only heard of this one and the one where he signed a small handful of posters for coolwaters. What were the other two?

Jedi_Joel

Agent
star_wars_fan;78706 said:
Joel, that's good info. I had only heard of this one and the one where he signed a small handful of posters for coolwaters. What were the other two?

Signing #1 - Coolwater Productions he did posters
Signing #2 - Topps he did cards for the 30th Anniversary Set
Signing #3 - Master Replicas with the Millennium Falcon Model.
Signing #4 - Offical Pix SW/Indy Pix