Post Xmas Target and TRU

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I hit Target and TRU yesterday. Not a whole TRU still had lots of Galactic Heroes box sets (at $5 above Walmart's price), and also had the new Unleashed minis box sets....which are nice..but way to high ($24.99). They contain repaints and reissues of existing figures for Hoth, Kashyyyk, and Geonosis.

Target had lots of figures and lightsabers. The only SW clearance they had was on Titanium figures...2 Bossk's left at $8.68 or something like that. Still too high for me to want to snag. However, I did pick up the new Separatist Hailfire Droid repaint. They also had all Marvel legends figures marked down to $5.58...including the latest wave with Captain Marvel et all. A pretty cool deal....but I decided to pass on Marvel and Beta Ray Bill.

No exclusive ships or battle packs to be found anywhere. :(

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Went back to Target today and they had marked down some items some more....sadly not the die-cast Bossks. However, the marvel Legends were reduced to $3.88!!!! So I snagged a Captain Marvel after all. Plus, out of nowhere I found a Unleashed Minis 10-Pack (Geonosis) reduced to $9.98!

:cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Modok..... Wave 15 I think. They didn't have too may figures.....but I snagged Marvel, and I almost got Beta Ray Bill.....they might have had Wasp..but 'm not sure. There might have been a couple Giant Man or Apocalypse wave figures. They also had some peg-warmers.....Dr. Strange and maybe Professor X. I hadn't planned on going back into town for a couple weeks...but if you need something....I could try and snag if I'm there.

Walmarts also have their Legends marked down to $5. Between the two stores that I saw with them..there was a large but limited (in quantity) variety. I saw Age of Apocalype Sabretooth and variant (bald) Wolverine....Rider Thing....and a few others.